Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

yeah bro no one outside of LA gives af about some unions :lol:

upload_2019-5-7_9-27-45.jpeg

Inventory for TS 1 is gonna be high. At least at the boutiques/Nike stores carrying them. Honestly, if you’re local to a foot action jump man store (LA, Chicago, and brookyln) and you have multiple accounts, you have a decent shot at winning a pair

even for size 8-9?

These are 1s and a collab.

Yes, the price will drop, as they do with every single release..............they wont get lower than $500. ($700 for 8-8.5-9)

And once folks get their online pairs and panic/anxiety sellers get theirs off, the price will shoot back up again as they always do.

Im keeping an 8 and 8.5 for at least 2 years before i let them go.

Way too many in store raffles

FCFS has been dead. i expect raffles in 2019. plus it would just be an army of ghost chairs.

lastly there is usually a crowed or mad cornballs around raffle spots on pick up day trying to buy your pair or just sit there with nothing else to do, and or wait to see if they can get an unclaimed pair after waiting 8 hours on a hope and prayer.

i hate being solicited in public spaces tbh...... especially with the hey bro you selling dude. even if i was i'm not letting your low balling self trying to get em. rather just sell on online and be done with it.

FCFS has been dead. i expect raffles in 2019. plus it would just be an army of ghost chairs.

lastly there is usually a crowed or mad cornballs around raffle spots on pick up day trying to buy your pair or just sit there with nothing else to do, and or wait to see if they can get an unclaimed pair after waiting 8 hours on a hope and prayer.

i hate being solicited in public spaces tbh...... especially with the hey bro you selling dude. even if i was i'm not letting your low balling self trying to get em. rather just sell on online and be done with it.

Dudes do this outside of Nikelab lol “yo yo yo you selling bunch of bum sitting with each other” one time I was like “yeah yeah yeah bro I’m selling $600, $600 come on cop” dude just walked away lol..

NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT STOCK.... so thus no one knows the exact pricing after market we all just saying stuff at this point.

all i can say is that local raffle spot near me had their raffle window open extra long. i guess that means 100k pair resell is 450$ count it.... nah it doesn't mean anything cause all these local spots do and say what they want. Also, Nike is using these as a hype tool
i say if you was going to pay resell then just have 500$ up and if not i doubt that extra 100 is going to kill yah. chances are you have some old GR's you wore once to let go and make it up

Dudes do this outside of Nikelab lol “yo yo yo you selling bunch of bum sitting with each other” one time I was like “yeah yeah yeah bro I’m selling $600, $600 come on cop” dude just walked away lol..

facts when i pick up in new york it be so annoying like my guy i just got off a plane rode up here, clearly your not out here for market value. with stock x and goat idk why these guys bother. little timmy is going to sell online and at this point only little timmy will even entertain that.

NO ONE KNOWS THE EXACT STOCK.... so thus no one knows the exact pricing after market we all just saying stuff at this point.

all i can say is that local raffle spot near me had their raffle window open extra long. i guess that means 100k pair resell is 450$ count it.... nah it doesn't mean anything cause all these local spots do and say what they want. Also, Nike is using these as a hype tool
i say if you was going to pay resell then just have 500$ up and if not i doubt that extra 100 is going to kill yah. chances are you have some old GR's you wore once to let go and make it up

Bingo people speaking confidently on stock numbers as if they have a credible sources. Only thing for certain is releases are going to be stupid and hectic.

I always highball them back just for fun. 2 weeks ago when I got the supreme swarv bogo in-store, some dude was in the car following me asking if I'm selling. I told them I have a chinese buyer for $2000 and he was like I'll give you $1000. The opposite of a bidding lol

bruh did you not see the video of the guy with the fakes posted here? Tell him to send pics of the stash pocket stiching. Fakes are too good on these

Share it, please?

Also, dudes with pairs coming from Nike should take a bunch high-res detailed pictures of the shoes and post them up for the community to use them for legit checks. No filters, no gimmicks, just all the possible angles with good light for LC. TIA if someone steps up!

I had these for a rack after seeing how many places they dropping I’m only paying up for $700 and that’s only cause my size is always expensive

i got like 3 GR's i never wore i'm going to move and prob my pine green 1's cause i never liked them i actually like the clay green's better.

Back
Top Bottom