Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anybody got her number? :nerd:
1.PNG

lol

Yeah, that’s exactly how it works. I’m pretty sure it’s still two minutes for entries to get in. It’s basically a two minute draw labeled as FCFS, as opposed to a traditional 10 minute Draw.

It helps level the playing field in terms of internet speeds so everyone can get a chance to order (Let Everyone Order). But it also creates an opportunity for bots to spam literally hundreds of entries within the time frame.

Which is why even if you and your friends and family all enter, you’ll rarely ever hit. The odds are stacked against you.

With LEO you just gotta watch out for payment errors. I remember most iOS users were struggling to an entry in but I went straight to SNKRS desktop, entered, and won after about 40 minutes waiting in line

With LEO you just gotta watch out for payment errors. I remember most iOS users were struggling to an entry in but I went straight to SNKRS desktop, entered, and won after about 40 minutes waiting in line

40 minutes? What sneaker is this?

Na from my understanding a LEO gives everyone like 2-3 minutes to hit buy now and then it runs a lottery. It's basically a 2-3 minute draw. When you're "in line" you're just waiting on the draw to happen. It seems like just about all Snkrs releases are LEO's now. They feel like FCFS but that long "in line" wait is the giveaway that its not.

I feel like the Draw system is a little tailored towards the same accounts winning over and over. I have my main account that I make all my Nike clothing purchases with.... it wins nothing on SNKRS. However, my secondary account only wins Off-White's and has no other purchases. It makes no sense. It just keeps hitting.

I'm liking where prices on sx is going.....there are about to be a flood of pairs on the market as far as what's been out there....even if I don't hit on snkrs I think I'll be able to stomach resell....we'll see.

Let's get them prices down fellas, don't jump the gun let's stick it to resellers...we as a group can do so if you don't cave and pay over 700 we can bring it down. I want to see 5s.

Back
Top Bottom