Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Entered the end raffle like 3 times... according to the emails they sent. At this point I dont even care if they disqualify me, I think I been set on paying resell for these since the initial photos.

Entered the end raffle like 3 times... according to the emails they sent. At this point I dont even care if they disqualify me, I think I been set on paying resell for these since the initial photos.

bruh i entered twice by mistake that way. got 2 emails. did i just take the L before they even handing out Ls? i mean, its not my fault that their site is bugging. how strict is END? lol

i got 3 credit card authorization from kickz.com/paypal for $823

i hope i didn't make a mistake signing up for this raffle

I hope y’all signing up for Kickz double checked your address
Tons of pairs getting sent to Anchorage Alaska :lol:

bruh i entered twice by mistake that way. got 2 emails. did i just take the L before they even handing out Ls? i mean, its not my fault that their site is bugging. how strict is END? lol

I doubt it. They could easily cleanse duplicates from their list before picking winners. Very easy to do programmatically

Based on previous raffles, they won't deliver and will back door a lot of pairs. Will my goofy a** be there Friday afternoon filling out a ticket? You know it.
Everyone always thinks RSVP raffle is a scam and I would have to agree :lol:

Notre and STA legit though.

http://news2.kickz.com/u/nrd.php?p=BWADMhC371_8872_1480342_1_8&ems_l=1502776&i=1&d=NDIyMzYyOTA=|QldBRE1oQzM3MQ==|YzUxMTU2MDgwMmI3NjRlMzE=|
The KICKZ raffle is bugging rn, after you input all your information it redirects you to PayPal, where for whatever reason it’s saying my shipping address that I entered is in Alaska, & I’m in Michigan wtf, you can’t change the info on PayPal & when you redo it on the website, you still get the same results. Let me know if you guys get better luck

I don’t even see United States as an option when selecting the country in the address section.

When there is snkr pass how far ahead of time does this info leak?

They’re usually the day before release as long as nothing is going on in the city. I usually never get the notification I just have to keep checking the app and wait for the inevitable

Back
Top Bottom