Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I ****ed up dosteict raffle with wrong email then entered again with correct email

L

Was this notification sent via email? I still haven't gotten the email from where I created an account...
me neither and when I try to sign in to view my profile I can't anymore.
tried resetting the password just in case and get to a screen that says forbidden.
dunno whats going on but would at least like to know one way or the other if I won or lost.

*edit*
am able to sign in but don't see anywhere to check raffle entries. haven't received an email so yeah. :frown:

I can now rest...personal secured.

F18F7B43-472F-4FBD-83FF-BCCF575E487B.jpeg

So weird, on Kickz website there's a countdown saying 1 hour left, but then there's also a note saying it's closed. And they also sent out L emails this morning.

Did anyone win from them???

I might ignore them on future raffles, they seem like a mess.

So weird, on Kickz website there's a countdown saying 1 hour left, but then there's also a note saying it's closed. And they also sent out L emails this morning.

Did anyone win from them???

I might ignore them on future raffles, they seem like a mess.

I noticed the same this morning when it said 3 hours left. They already sent emails out.

Did Kith send out W’s yet? I’m seeing conflicting reports. This Bird in the Trap is waiting patiently

i'ma be upset if I don't get a W and all these dudes that were hating day one hit.
is sjs still active or is that raffle dead? having trouble viewing the site on my phone and stuck at work.

i'ma be upset if I don't get a W and all these dudes that were hating day one hit.
is sjs still active or is that raffle dead? having trouble viewing the site on my phone and stuck at work.
SJS doesn’t show anything on their site for me

Back
Top Bottom