Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

8E074841-50C0-497C-8A05-E5EF7C2902DD.jpeg

Just when i was going to give up and cop on StockX, Concepts blessed. Hope everyone eats!

Just left Notre. Big line but it went fast and smooth. In and out in 20. At StA now, lots a heads in line probably 30-40 minute wait.

Any one at RSVP right now?

I wear an 11 and can’t hit at FA.. entered early Sunday too.. man I’m ****ing sick. :smh:

RSVP was getting more shipment today. Seen a couple boxes with sizes and quantities. Still, chances are slim to none.

concepts better do something about boston residents smh

It’d be sick if they did a little grand opening event kind of like how SNS did at their Venice spot, with some in store raffles for high key past releases we missed out on.

I’m wondering where the stock they’d normally get goes, whether it’s all to their NYC store, online, or backdoor lol. I hope they have stock stashed away for something nice for the Boston folk though

E14F7A39-C020-4B20-9170-45298DFE1219.jpeg
Just got off work & haven’t really caught up with the thread, but I ACTUALLY HIT IN CHICAGO FOR FOOTACTION!!!!! ROAD TRIP!!!!!! I willed that **** into existence, just had to stay positive!!!!!!! Now I just need the hoodie & shorts, hopefully they’ll have it at State St!!!!!!! I’m so happy guys, I wanted this pair bad, more that anything else on on the calendar, mission accomplished guys!!!

Back
Top Bottom