Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m buying at the store, ain’t chancing a fufu off the x

Ima pay over stockx payout too, don’t wanna hear the take my number I’ll think about it line f that

Think you’ll be able to grab a pair for decent price right outside the store

I agree with the stockX stuff. These fakes too damn good

I figured travis scott site would do a hard launch,bday release was a sample.last hope besides stockx and euro footsites,backdoor city east coast.La seems to be plentiful

SNKRS pass was ****.
L on FA.
So I wore these to run some errands...
78113096-7F3F-4CAD-8BEC-46A35BA7CEAC.jpeg

Hopefully someone in here got the 9.5 I had to release. Wasn’t paying $600 to have my flight changed :angry:

Think you’ll be able to grab a pair for decent price right outside the store

I agree with the stockX stuff. These fakes too damn good
Yea not on this shoe. Something that takes time for fakes to be produced ok but I’m not gambling with these

You're wrong. You can't bot an in-store raffle with Nike. I've won fairly and lost plenty, but at least I knew I had a shot.

With in store Nike raffles In NYC and Chicago, there’s a 90% chance they would be heavily rigged :rofl:so at least snkrs pass lets you take an L at home

It’s a possibility but the shock drop was on a different URL cj1.travisscott.com

You're correct. If you hit the shop button it takes you to the normal shop that always says soon. If it's gonna drop its going to be on the CJ1 link and probably switch it to another link.

You're correct. If you hit the shop button it takes you to the normal shop that always says soon. If it's gonna drop its going to be on the CJ1 link and probably switch it to another link.
They wanna stop bots

Likely gonna be a whole new diff link, would be idiotic to do it via the normal store or same link as last time

No the normal shop link used to have the Sicko Mode remix on it. They definitely took it down.

Hopefully they don’t do the same thing that Union did with their 1’s. Use the same exact URL when they did their restock. Copped during the initial drop and then I tried for the blue pair once the restock was announced. Site was botted like crazy, gone in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom