Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Debating to trade uncs for another Travis and all retail cops :pimp:

6836C1AA-31DE-4235-AC2D-8F7867B88C7D.jpeg

Thanks man . I hit every damn raffle in Chicago, tried 5 different SNKRS accounts and the endless online raffles with no luck. I got no problem paying the resell price. Guess GOAT it is.
I tried to double up just for this... to help someone out for retail. I wear 13-14 and landed on a 14 yesterday at Nike Chicago. I’m going to pick up my pair now. Best of luck to you, bro!

I tried to double up just for this... to help someone out for retail. I wear 13-14 and landed on a 14 yesterday at Nike Chicago. I’m going to pick up my pair now. Best of luck to you, bro!

Still holding out hope but worst case will break down and buy on stock x tonight. What time is pick up till at Nike ?

Now that my heart rate is back to a normal pulse

So much disbelief, I was 50/50 on this shoe but said whatever I’ll try

Was clicking coming soon with both thumbs until $175 popped up

1st SNKRS said Face ID wasn’t recognized
2nd then the password wasn’t correct
3rd type in confirmation email said check my phone for code
4th payment wasn’t excepted, changed from PayPal to my debit card still didn’t work

Not gonna lie I even stopped trying played call of duty
Got back on SNKRS and still said $175 hmmmmm let’s try again kept hitting continue for the the next 10mins and boom got em

I’m a LeBron guy so I’m 40/60 as far as keeping them but will wait until they are in hand before I make my mind up on selling/trading
74FF5F85-6E12-407E-8010-E160D4E8DE4B.png

I can say only thing I’m tired of.

The lack of hype shoes being Consolidated to select city’s

Ny,La,Chi.

That does suck tho I will say that Nike needs to go back to all Nike stores getting pairs even if it is snkrs pass we need chances for in store opportunities on other than GR’s

I’m just saying. Even if it means NY stock gets spread out

I hear you
Being an adult sucks lol
I’m sounding like an old man
But missed the old days in H.S. where all you needed was $20 to go out
$5 for gas
$5 for smokes
$5 for a nickel bag
$5 for beer(throw in on a keg) :lol:

Yeah man, I got a mortgage, paying off 2 vehicles (1 has about a year left which hurts the most at around $900)....

Bills bills bills....

I heard a cartoon of 'ports is like 80 bucks now..... woooowwwww!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom