Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Kixsquare kinda did me filthy man. I ordered my pair back on 5/23. My man's ordered a pair 6 days later after I told him about them. Fast forward, his pair came in today. Mine is still in pre-shipment and I probably won't get them till after release day smh. $650 for what? I'm salty for real...

Like I said, I just feel they kinda did me dirty. I know the rules of the pre-order, I've pre-ordered from them before. As far as my guy, we're in the same city, he ordered 6 days after me and get this, we're the same size SMH...

You gotta stop buying from that site

I know you spend a lot on kicks and I’m guessing you give that site a lot of business
The least kiscksquare could do was to give you the option of canceling the order or give you some money back for screwing up your order
since they already dropped the price from when they was asking first $600.00 and they went up $50.00 then I think dropped the TS 4’s to $550.00
the price will be dropping by Saturday

https://kixsquare.com/products/air-jordan-4-x-travis-scott-cactus-jack-308497-406

I know they have a number you can call but I don’t think anyone answers

Because they don’t answer the phone and on hype releases they say one price then 30 minutes they change it
I have seen kicksquare so this more then once
Their excuse will be that we paid more or the price of the resale market changed

I have never ordered anything from the site and doubt I will
Keep us posted bro

Last edited:
You gotta stop buying from that site

I know you spend a lot on kicks and I’m guessing you give that site a lot of business
The least kiscksquare could do was to give you the option of canceling the order or give you some money back for screwing up your order
since they already dropped the price from when they was asking first $600.00 5en they went up $50.00
the price on the Travis Scott will be dropping by Saturday

I know they have a number you can call but I don’t think anyone answers

Because they don’t answer the phone and on hype releases they say one price then 30 minutes they change it
I have seen kicksquare so this more then once
Their excuse will be that we paid more or the price of the resale market changed

I have never ordered anything from the site and doubt I will
Keep us posted bro
How did they mess up his order? It was a pre order with a ship date of 6/9 or sooner. Today is 6/7.

As for the price changes, they go with the market. If you buy today from StockX and it goes down $50 tomorrow, are you going to ask them for your money back? Of course not. It's up to you to buy at the right time. If you buy for $600 today and they raise it to $700 tomorrow, they aren't going to cancel your order and make you pay more. Holding a resell shop to the standards of a retail shop seems silly to me.

Wow caint believe he’s allowed to say this. May God bless your soul

its not that serious. relax yaself. there are more pressing things in life that you can be all righteous about than the fact that somebody u dont know on a public internet forum exercising their freedom of speech and using the word god.

and your god may not be his god.

How did they mess up his order? It was a pre order with a ship date of 6/9 or sooner. Today is 6/7.

As for the price changes, they go with the market. If you buy today from StockX and it goes down $50 tomorrow, are you going to ask them for your money back? Of course not. It's up to you to buy at the right time. If you buy for $600 today and they raise it to $700 tomorrow, they aren't going to cancel your order and make you pay more. Holding a resell shop to the standards of a retail shop seems silly to me.

His boy got The same size first

air force one king ordered the shoe before his friend did

I know Air Force One king picks up everything and I’m pretty sure he probably gives the site a lot business

The price of the shoe has dropped another 100 from what he first paid
The release is coming up
Kixsquare should have the courtesy of reaching out to their customer giving them the option to cancel or at least drop his price To Air Force 1 king

Me Personally
That market BS is for the birds man
I’ve been doing this **** too long I know how this works

Give the customer the option to see what he wants to do with his money
his boy gets the shoe first and his boy ordered after him and their both the same size
that doesn’t make any sense to me if you didn’t know that person then what could you do
But the site did him dirty

That’s not good business
One reason I don’t do preorders unles less it’s a brick and mortar shop and even then I’ve had problems

One more thing I’d like to add I’m also sure these particular shoes are not consign the owner of the website probably know somebody that has a Nike account that’s why he has a lot of crappy shoes up there also besides good ones shoes at Nike makes you take

So my guess is who even owned the site and who he buys from makes him take the crap shoes just like nike does when you have a store account

You gotta take the crap for 36 pairs of heat

Last edited:
His boy got The same size first

air force one king ordered the shie before his friend

I know Air Force One king picks up everything and I’m pretty sure he probably gives the site a lot business

The price of the shoe has dropped another 100 from what he first paid
The release is coming up
Kixsquare should have the courtesy of reaching out to their customer giving them the option to cancel or at least drop his price To Air Force 1 king

Me Personally
That market BS is for the birds man
I’ve been doing this **** too long I know how this works
That's not how it works. You don't buy a month early and then get the lowest price they ever offer. It's no different than a mortgage. If you lock in at 5% today and the market goes to 4.5% tomorrow, you can't go back and demand 4.5%. On the flip side, if you lock in at 5% and it goes to 5.5% the next day, you still get 5%. Same thing here. He bought at $650. If it went to $2k the next day, he was still locked in at $650.

That's not how it works. You don't buy a month early and then get the lowest price they ever offer. It's no different than a mortgage. If you lock in at 5% today and the market goes to 4.5% tomorrow, you can't go back and demand 4.5%. On the flip side, if you lock in at 5% and it goes to 5.5% the next day, you still get 5%. Same thing here. He bought at $650. If it went to $2k the next day, he was still locked in at $650.

It’s not a Mortgage bro it’s shoes you want to keep someone’s business you play fair if not go someplace else

It’s not a Mortgage bro it’s shoes you want to keep someone’s business you play fair if not go someplace else
But it's just like a mortgage. There's a market that goes up and down. It's on you when you buy.

Off White Chicago's were $1k at one point. You think someone should sell them for $1k today bc they were $1k a few months ago?

You don't get to buy and then demand best case pricing from now until eternity. Buy when you think the time is right and move on. Win some, lose some.

Fwiw I paid $200 for AM1 Currys through them bc I wanted to secure a pair. They have them for $99 today. Am I crying over it? No. It was my decision to buy at $200. A poor decision but that's life.

But it's just like a mortgage. There's a market that goes up and down. It's on you when you buy.

Off White Chicago's were $1k at one point. You think someone should sell them for $1k today bc they were $1k a few months ago?

You don't get to buy and then demand best case pricing from now until eternity. Buy when you think the time is right and move on. Win some, lose some.

Fwiw I paid $200 for AM1 Currys through them bc I wanted to secure a pair. They have them for $99 today. Am I crying over it? No. It was my decision to buy at $200. A poor decision but that's life.

Win some lose some
but when your friend that you personally know gets the shoe before you did and you order before he did and he gets the shoe first

Something don’t add up

The way you’re defending kicksquare I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re the person running the site

like I said before the person that runs the site has a very good contact with someone that has a Nike account nothing is being consign with these new releases

I did the same thing with the Curry’s... Rookie mistake

Win some lose some
but when your friend that you personally know gets the shoe before you did and you order before he did and he gets the shoe first

Something don’t add up

The way you’re defending kicksquare I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re the person running the site

like I said before the person that runs the site has a very good contact with someone that has a Nike account nothing is being consign with these new releases
His friend getting his pair earlier doesn't mean his order got messed up. His order said his pair would ship by 6/9. It didn't reference anyone else's pairs.

I have nothing to do with the site. I just don't like seeing business get labeled negatively bc some people like yourself don't understand how the market works.

A lot of business don’t go in order of orders received

I don’t see the issue unless someone’s mad they paid more. Didn’t even see the original post that brought onnthe convo just saw someone bring up price

That’s why is dumb to pre order now IMO

Man I just enter random numbers till it eventually goes through it usually takes me 10-15 min.
You're not the first person to say this, but I don't understand it. There are 10,000 possible codes (0000-9999). Let's say you have average luck and get it on your 5,000th guess. And let's say it takes two seconds to type each code to see if it's rejected/successful. Therefore, it would take on average 10,000 seconds, or 167 minutes, or two hours and 47 minutes to input the correct code. Additionally, during that time the code will reset, and it could reset to a code you already tried...
How do you guys do it? Are there multiple codes that work rather than just one?

His friend getting his pair earlier doesn't mean his order got messed up. His order said his pair would ship by 6/9. It didn't reference anyone else's pairs.

I have nothing to do with the site. I just don't like seeing business get labeled negatively bc some people like yourself don't understand how the market works.

Yeah I don’t know how the “sneaker market”works only I’m been buying and collection sneakers before there was a market for it

Sometimes I wish I didn’t I would have a lot more cash and not buy sneakers at all

I don’t like seeing a company send something to one person who order second and leave the first buyer in the lurch
On top of that both buyers know each other
that’s not good business

Yeah o don’t know how the “sneaker market”works only I’m been buying and collection sneakers before there was a market for it

I don’t like seeing a company send something to one person who order second and leave the first buyer in the lurch that’s not good business
There's nothing that says "first order, first shipped." Nike doesn't even do it that way. His order said his order would ship before 6/9. As long as they have shipped prior to 6/9, they've held up their end of the deal.

There's nothing that says "first order, first shipped." Nike doesn't even do it that way. His order said his order would ship before 6/9. As long as they have shipped prior to 6/9, they've held up their end of the deal.

Still not good business in my eyes I’m sorry

That’s how it normally goes

Can’t be salty about that period as long as it ships by said date

That’s like going to the doctors and getting mad because you been waiting 40 minutes while the guy who just walked in a minute ago gets called back

It’s aint FCFS

You're not the first person to say this, but I don't understand it. There are 10,000 possible codes (0000-9999). Let's say you have average luck and get it on your 5,000th guess. And let's say it takes two seconds to type each code to see if it's rejected/successful. Therefore, it would take on average 10,000 seconds, or 167 minutes, or two hours and 47 minutes to input the correct code. Additionally, during that time the code will reset, and it could reset to a code you already tried...
How do you guys do it? Are there multiple codes that work rather than just one?

There isn’t one correct code It’s multiple codes. A lot really.

It’s been working for me a for a while never takes me more than 30 min to get it to hit.

I doubt I’m that lucky. So basically Input random codes over and over dedicate about 30 min.

Better odds than some folks doing nothing and waiting for someone to give it to them when the deadline coming.

To each his or her own. But random code input is effective when need be

Back
Top Bottom