Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s quite possible hard to tell
Stock x is killing the resale once again but that’s ok with me
Agreed. Probably unlikely, but the fomo gets strong and the impatient people just start grabbing early. Then when all the high buyers are out the way, broke bois have to dump stock and fast.

That’s when team retail - aka GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal troopers come and jump in and make it a fair fight.

Kixsquare kinda did me filthy man. I ordered my pair back on 5/23. My man's ordered a pair 6 days later after I told him about them. Fast forward, his pair came in today. Mine is still in pre-shipment and I probably won't get them till after release day smh. $650 for what? I'm salty for real...
damn and the price dropped in the high $400s

Anyone know if the block party in Houston gonna have any pairs for sale that wasn’t from SNKRs?

Ain’t trying to chill in 100+ degree weather.

still debating camping overnight in the rain for these. local FA is only getting 24 pairs total

5/5 dude didn't say he was 6 minutes, just that he was 5/5 which is pretty amazing.

So the 6 minute guy feels like he has a chance.

Are you going to offer the buyers a refund now that prices have gone down?

no because i dont own a website and try and run it as a professional business
i'm a nickel and dime reseller who hardly sells new releases anymore
also i never do or did offer pre-order

if i dont have it i dont sell it

Hence why you shouldn’t order in the first place and tie up your money with someone you can’t get in contact with

I can’t tell people what to do with your money but I don’t do pre-orders
I’m sorry either buying or selling
They answer dm's on ig.

And that's fine if you dont do pre orders. I completely understand that. That doesnt make it "bad business" for them to offer a service and do exactly what they say they are going to do.

Got my trash little 7 min head start ready for the 1 FA store getting these in the Bay Area.

Why wait 20 hrs just give me my L now

Back
Top Bottom