Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These fakes?? Little bro found a ok price. I say yes because of logo and price being ripped off.

I think the real enemy is the 100’s of people who sell checkout slots

Some guys run 1000+ accounts on a drop
Crash every site, and work off the backend of websites

And we get mad at people who hit more then 1 pair manually
:smh:

^also based on what we heard and seen this week, i would hesitate buying a pair that doesn't have the $175 MSRP price tag still on the box label

Yeah, I don’t know about the vaccines and sexual harassment stuff
1st I ever heard about it

I was just about to post this stuff...He apparently turned a ton of people off on his trips to the Nike Campus...Anti Vacs stuff was icing on the cake to me...Now, since his AM1 were such a huge success, from the sounds of things he walks around like his **** don’t stink...

Make it a point to avoid his store when I’m in town now...

You want some down to earth store owners? James Bond of UNDFTD (From OG) and new school Jaysee Lopez of Urban Necessities here in LV...

At this point I cant even hate. Cant beat em join em..

I wanted these since the first pic surfaced. Whatever else drops I'm copping to flip to get these. It's sad that one has to get a bot or resell to get the opportunity to pay resell for a pair they just want to rock. But it is what it is. My snkrs acct is ****. I havent won one draw since the start.

That team manual **** is dead to me.

Same with supreme. Been copping forever but nowadays? Lol. Its bot or nothing with anything remotely worthwhile.

Did END and sjs e-mail yet

Y’all keep screaming they gonna drop a in price Wednesday/Thursday and they will but not as much as you think. It’s gonna drop maybe 100 - 150, then right back up you got people here talking about they want to double up and and willing pay on top of it being a Jordan 1 and a artist branded one at that. Maybe, 25 retailers with 250 pairs each, and Nike probably kept half to sale. Feels like the numbers are closer to around 30,000 pair!!

I am not a Travis Scott fan at all but I wanted these!!!

Did END and sjs e-mail yet

Y’all keep screaming they gonna drop a in price Wednesday/Thursday and they will but not as much as you think. It’s gonna drop maybe 100 - 150, then right back up you got people here talking about they want to double up and and willing pay on top of it being a Jordan 1 and a artist branded one at that. Maybe, 25 retailers with 250 pairs each, and Nike probably kept half to sale. Feels like the numbers are closer to around 30,000 pair!!

I am not a Travis Scott fan at all but I wanted these!!!
END did. Not sure about SJS

catching up

DEA9DE15-302C-4331-9910-8B7F09E6F584.png
160AC6C3-A10B-4D78-9796-A419EE571638.jpeg

Thank you ihust1e ihust1e for the energy

mannnnnnn :nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

@icysoles718 wow i see you. Mad lucky lol

Same with everyone else, SNKRS was horrible for me but I wasn’t getting too upset while it was going on because I was mentally prepared for the worst. Just know I wasn’t stopping until I saw “sold out” lol.

Luckily copped 2 pairs on SNKRS and also got the pants and shorts today

:nthat::nthat::nthat:

Back
Top Bottom