Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Guys I honestly think all the payment errors were a fight against bots. I placed a test order for another pair on SNKRS 5 min from the drop and my order went through. I got payment errors from 9am - 9:25/30 on the TS’s and finally got through.
That’s funny, after I got through and had to enter my debit security code number everything shut down and I was unable to log back in much less purchase any pairs. I’m not a bot as far as I know. Pretty sure bots ate well

445DF338-87B7-4199-BA33-3850DCE28E9E.jpeg

More eye candy.

Looks like your account was held for fraud. Not a ban...huge difference in what the majority is claiming. They ban addresses for left claims, so I’m sure they block credit cards too.
What’s left claims?

Not sure what’s wrong with mine but never had any actually issues or fraud with them obviously

They once sent me an extra T-shirt for free but I paid $10 for it so... but this was almost 8 or so years ago

What’s left claims?

Not sure what’s wrong with mine but never had any actually issues or fraud with them obviously

They once sent me an extra T-shirt for free but I paid $10 for it so... but this was almost 8 or so years ago

Theft

How are you going to tell me what happened lmao. I wasn’t able to buy anything on SNKRS or Nike for a year until I reached out to their elite team to take a look at my account. They concluded that due to the chargeback they banned my account from purchasing anything. They were able to unban me and I was able to purchase something.
How do you get in touch with the elite team? I keep getting put in touch with schmucks.

No theft or anything here, I can place orders but my account goes to crap on shock drops majority of the time and clearly I haven’t gotten access or especially reserve for a sneaker in years... :lol:

Called out Nike on it and they said my account is good to go and reserves and access are random and is all about what you buy... I said but ma’am check out my orders... they’re all retro Jordan’s and Jordan clothing l, she left the chat

No theft or anything here, I can place orders but my account goes to crap on shock drops majority of the time and clearly I haven’t gotten access or especially reserve for a sneaker in years... :lol:

Called out Nike on it and they said my account is good to go and reserves and access are random and is all about what you buy... I said but ma’am check out my orders... they’re all retro Jordan’s and Jordan clothing l, she left the chat

I think we all have this problem w/ Nike lol nothing is wrong w/ your account

I chatted with a rep and explained my situation along with the error code I would get when trying to order and she escalated it to the elite team. They reveiwed my account and reversed the ban. It took about month to get resolved.
Thanks for the info. I'm having similar issues.

Money comes and goes. Keep em and sell used down the line when the new trends are in
Yeah but tbh I really ain't feeling the colorway at all. It's ok at best. Just mad hyped. If ts decide to drop the Chicago or green colorway.....I'm all the way in.

731704F7-AD80-4D0C-9D43-FDEDA5750113.jpeg

It’s not the secret service, and certain information isn’t privileged to certain reps.
Bro the reps at nike are useless I mean if your content and believe that's great. It's not the biggest deal in the world. I'm just telling you people do get banned.

I think we all have this problem w/ Nike lol nothing is wrong w/ your account
Idk you got people getting reserves for GRs while I haven’t got one in years? Literally.. YEARS And not 1 or 2 but longer

Come on bruh

I noticed lately on snkrs when I try to purchase using my WiFi I sometimes get an error
But when I switch to LTE it goes right thru
Same thing with me, tried to hop on my WiFi for the speed advantage I guess and nothing was working as well. I think may have been a soft ban on my ip cuz I was wilding our trying to submit payments on two of phones at 10. Eventually had to buy the sneakers and shirt on lte

What happened at Kith, saw the video on loop ig. They didn’t let them backdoor the whole stock and they called the boys?

Back
Top Bottom