Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

W on undftdLA. 2 pairs on lock.

edit: pic, they messed up on the date.

undftd.jpg

Contact Them

You gotta stop buying from that site

I know you spend a lot on kicks and I’m guessing you give that site a lot of business
The least kiscksquare could do was to give you the option of canceling the order or give you some money back for screwing up your order
since they already dropped the price from when they was asking first $600.00 and they went up $50.00 then I think dropped the TS 4’s to $550.00
the price will be dropping by Saturday

https://kixsquare.com/products/air-jordan-4-x-travis-scott-cactus-jack-308497-406

I know they have a number you can call but I don’t think anyone answers

Because they don’t answer the phone and on hype releases they say one price then 30 minutes they change it
I have seen kicksquare so this more then once
Their excuse will be that we paid more or the price of the resale market changed

I have never ordered anything from the site and doubt I will
Keep us posted bro

They got back in touch with me. They promised me I should get them by Monday. They rectified the situation as well. I got a lil something off a future purchase. I'll take it but I'm definitely a lil salty still, not even gonna lie.
His friend getting his pair earlier doesn't mean his order got messed up. His order said his pair would ship by 6/9. It didn't reference anyone else's pairs.

I have nothing to do with the site. I just don't like seeing business get labeled negatively bc some people like yourself don't understand how the market works.

Too many replies to read while I'm driving but long story short, they more or less acknowledged a "hiccup" for lack of better words. They put me together for my next purchase so I'm good.

damn. undftd pushed their pick-up time earlier.. must be expecting a lot of people...

They got back in touch with me. They promised me I should get them by Monday. They rectified the situation as well. I got a lil something off a future purchase. I'll take it but I'm definitely a lil salty still, not even gonna lie.

Too many replies to read while I'm driving but long story short, they more or less acknowledged a "hiccup" for lack of better words. They put me together for my next purchase so I'm good.

If your happy that’s all that counts everybody else’s opinion means nothing

These shoes are legit FIRE!!!! I have to hit another pair at least!!!! Confident I will hit on FTA, but not confident that my friend who looks nothing like me but will have my ID will be able to pick them up. Also need SNKRS for once to show up. I used to hit on SNKRS all of the time, its been over a year and a half that I hit anything good.

I know I will hit on FTA with my 0 min head start. Lol!
All because they messed up my account. I was finally able to log on today.

damn. undftd pushed their pick-up time earlier.. must be expecting a lot of people...

Last time I picked up a raffle W at undefeated it took over 3 hours. It was for the white VMs so it was still mostly worth it, but I was heated.

Last time I picked up a raffle W at undefeated it took over 3 hours. It was for the white VMs so it was still mostly worth it, but I was heated.

just found out my friend hit on both locations. gonna be there early.

Back
Top Bottom