Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

99FEF34C-7765-4A57-AF76-03A632DA870B.jpeg

Let The Pettiness Ensue :lol:

How the hell do y’all spend close to 800 dollars over retail on a sneaker? A NIKE at that ?? That cost maybe 20-30 to make.. I just don’t understand it.. I’m not knocking u I just don’t get how you can that and be right with urself lol.. I know u have to feel like ur getting licked!

How the hell do y’all spend close to 800 dollars over retail on a sneaker? A NIKE at that ?? That cost maybe 20-30 to make.. I just don’t understand it.. I’m not knocking u I just don’t get how you can that and be right with urself lol.. I know u have to feel like ur getting licked!

When you cross the street and see a nice car would you go over to the driver and ask why he’d spend that much for his ride? If not I don’t understand why people worry about what someone else does with their money lol/

Dripping in money... duh.

I don’t know if anyone has been in my shoes with Stockx, I have no idea why they “suspended” my account, maybe “closed” is more the right word. I have 14 sales and 6 purchases, never had an issue. Just made a sale and purchase last week. I asked them what’s up and they said I’ve had incomplete sales and won’t reinstate me. I told them I think they made a mistake and am waiting to hear back

Nah it’s part of the business.

I don’t know if anyone has been in my shoes with Stockx, I have no idea why they “suspended” my account, maybe “closed” is more the right word. I have 14 sales and 6 purchases, never had an issue. Just made a sale and purchase last week. I asked them what’s up and they said I’ve had incomplete sales and won’t reinstate me. I told them I think they made a mistake and am waiting to hear back
Your story seems similar to Sneakerhead Pat.

Back
Top Bottom