Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I don’t know if anyone has been in my shoes with Stockx, I have no idea why they “suspended” my account, maybe “closed” is more the right word. I have 14 sales and 6 purchases, never had an issue. Just made a sale and purchase last week. I asked them what’s up and they said I’ve had incomplete sales and won’t reinstate me. I told them I think they made a mistake and am waiting to hear back

they suspended me once for not shipping by the deadline even though it hadn't passed. they reinstated my account after I complained (and shipped).

What size you wear? I was thinking ima send the prestos back. Ain’t got em yet but I think they gonna be too small. Ima 10.5 prolly needa an 11

Definitely TTS with my other Nike runners...If you like a snug fit you could probably even go down .5...They feel fantastic...

Your story seems similar to Sneakerhead Pat.

Ima check it out after this warriors game

they suspended me once for not shipping by the deadline even though it hadn't passed. they reinstated my account after I complained (and shipped).
Gotcha, see I never had any delays in 14 sales. My last sale was last week, shipped next biz day, they verified and paid out *shrug*

All this But I actually rock my Visvims
Fun story
Well stupid but whatever

I bought a few Visvim FBTs and kept them for like 2 years, never wore than sold all of them for less than what I paid obviously

visvims while quality and materials are amazing, get beat so ****ing fast holy ****

Check the bids, 40+ bids at 851 and 850 on 9.5.

44 bids at 800 on 10s.

There's your floor for now, and plenty of bids between the going price and those floors. Long ways to go.

F78F2BC1-A07E-47E0-87BA-43E83F2D1B90.jpeg
Seen this post in a FB group...smh.Anyone who has packages en route stay up to date with your tracking notices.

Last edited:
How the hell do y’all spend close to 800 dollars over retail on a sneaker? A NIKE at that ?? That cost maybe 20-30 to make.. I just don’t understand it.. I’m not knocking u I just don’t get how you can that and be right with urself lol.. I know u have to feel like ur getting licked!
Dude you’re in _____talk? Might as well jump into a gym and ask people why they spend so much time exercising :lol:

Back
Top Bottom