Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m traveling for work and my wife unboxed these for me last night. Even she was pretty impressed with the quality of these specifically compared to the last couple years of Jordan 1 releases. Can’t wait to get home and throw them on! :D

FA3AAB4B-E6D0-45A2-ADE5-41B09669923F.jpeg
4DE95E8D-CAA5-4C1C-80FA-FA5AFFF93DDE.png

People got bots for StockX. Wow.
i really hope this isn't true. bots shouldn't be able to kill my resale aspirations as well

there is no bred 4 forum.

i dont remember if i posted it in the bred 4 thread. but hey, if you were in there posting then i probably did.

edit: i went back and took a look and i remember you. youre the cat who thinks the only way to go to church is to dress dressy. like what you wear makes you more devout than the next man.

of course youd b the same cat who thinks theres nothing wrong with making a post making fun of special needs people. makes sense now.
Good times ... did you secure your pair yet? Or you still waiting on the stockX numbers to fall? Either way good chopping it up with ya son. See ya on the next drop

Good times ... did you secure your pair yet? Or you still waiting on the stockX numbers to fall? Either way good chopping it up with ya son. See ya on the next drop

i dont like these. and i dont pay resell. just chillin watching people dissect stockx numbers daily. good chopping it up. dont forget to go to confessional. god dont like hypocrites.

A ****ing bot for a resell app?? Where do you report that BS...

WTF is next.. the resell site after the primary resell site is sold out??? :smh: :stoneface:

if you’re bidding on these then I recommend u do so w/ caution b/c this guy is a scammer. I’m legit af on eBay as well.
04951293-3687-4EE3-97BF-0D7B10DA1C87.png
D1C40FFF-2E4E-4766-B761-C2925158E1DF.png
83F663CC-98B7-4FFA-8DA7-31989A07B0B7.jpeg
9D31398F-21A0-4BDA-8CEF-BD758385E6F4.jpeg
3645DB48-2151-41C6-8E31-B9CE43F07B93.jpeg
image.jpg
Is that really a buyer with 0 feedback claiming the shoes were fake :lol: dont be so gullible.

FlightClub is cashing people out on the spot for trav1s.

A ****ing bot for a resell app?? Where do you report that BS...

WTF is next.. the resell site after the primary resell site is sold out??? :smh: :stoneface:

People been scripting and automating for years, Half the **** getting sniped on eBay are sniper bots.

People been scripting and automating for years, Half the **** getting sniped on eBay are sniper bots.

truth. ebay def has bots. people use em to put in that last second bid, like literally last second lol, to snipe auctions.

Back
Top Bottom