Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Laces from my SNKRS pair...

4DCC4A1E-E134-4C08-810D-C4944418090B.jpeg

I know y'all going to think my friend is shady but I'm coppin from him for 750. Honestly much rather give him the bread than a reseller. He's gunna buy non hyped Jordan's with the money. I had a nice *** Friday night and didn't wake up in time for the release so I wasn't too mad about not coppin for retail.

I know y'all going to think my friend is shady but I'm coppin from him for 750. Honestly much rather give him the bread than a reseller. He's gunna buy non hyped Jordan's with the money. I had a nice *** Friday night and didn't wake up in time for the release so I wasn't too mad about not coppin for retail.
Why shady, you and your man came to a mutual price. Depending on the size, hes not slaying you and your not get over on him

code doesn't work for me and I filled out the survey. But that 5% basically useless since prices are increasing higher than what it was yesterday pre-survey code lol

lol the code doesn't work for me because I have free shipping on next purchase. The code works for my girl though.. who has to pay $13 dollars shipping lol.

TS1.jpg

TS2.jpg

Man, even the box paper is cool, REALLY happy i was able to score a pair off SNKRS, hadn't hit on something this big in YEARS.
I will be wearing these with a big ol' smile on my face.
**Sending positive vibes and "Got 'em's" to all of you in the future and i hope everyone is able to obtain a pair when they can**

I was saving mine for Belugas... but after hitting on these, I think I’m good with passing on paying resell for Belugas.

Now it’ll be saved for (assuming) I take the L, on the LA to Chi’s.

Back
Top Bottom