Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Set complete :smokin

4854B8F8-9BE6-4909-A8C8-AB4A81A2DFCA.jpeg

14E64997-462F-48EB-9474-F4E5A92B66FB.jpeg

0108A221-96B6-4A37-AEE7-2FEC7BF0AAAF.jpeg
Naw u still need the 33s

So what are the keys for verifying authenticity? I think we would all appreciate that info

The red striping on the lace bags looks like it'd be one indicator. The Cactus Jack insignia on the back of fakes seem to be less defined/imprinted. Also, I've noticed the right-angle stitching next to the tip of the big reverse swoosh seems to be closer to the actual swoosh on authentics (although Nike QC seems to be kinda all over the place too). Stitching seems cleaner overall too on real ones. But man, I won't be surprised if reps start fixing some of that small stuff, too. They've already updated the price tags on the boxes and cleaned up some of the stuff they were doing in their first batches.

The smell is really bad once I got in my office. The logo on the heel is very outward instead of "flat". Are you saying these may be legit?
If those are fake they are on point is all I’m saying. My logo is indented in just like that. I don’t know all the clues though to check these like I do with Unions or OWs yet

Edit: nevermind red line lace bag = Red flag

That is a really good spot though.. the red on the bag could be a game changer for people getting pairs in from goat, stockx.

red closure on the lace bags are a giveaway. but damn fakes are damn good
might be game over once they get the lace bags right

Ahh yes - thanks for the confirmation man. Although I was hoping they may be real, glad I could confirm they are fake and just move forward. Still a $550 loss stings.

Here are some pics of the fakes. I can't believe I got scammed - should have known it was too good to be true. Tried reaching out to the seller but no response yet, surprise surprise.

What are we looking for here??

I think I might just have to pass on these. Size 10 went back up in the 900's and I'm looking to pay around 750

Back
Top Bottom