Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

If these theories were true, don't you think we'd have people on here talking about their buys or sales being rejected?

I'm sorry, but there's literally no proof at all this is taking place, it's just conspiracy.
Yeah you would think there would be someone. But at the same time there are millions of people buying and selling on stock x. I would assume maybe 10-20% know about NT and that’s being generous. I mean think about it. how do places like flight club sell shoes for INSANE pricing when the same shoe could be had for hundreds less on other platforms.

Risking their whole business (which is based on the consumer trusting them), when they're already doing extremely well, just to do a little bit better, seems like a terrible risk to take.

So while I'm not saying it's impossible, I do think it's unlikely, and will not entertain the idea unless we see some actual proof.

Yeah you would think there would be someone. But at the same time there are millions of people buying and selling on stock x. I would assume maybe 10-20% know about NT and that’s being generous. I mean think about it. how do places like flight club sell shoes for INSANE pricing when the same shoe could be had for hundreds less on other platforms.

Impulse and convenience

If these theories were true, don't you think we'd have people on here talking about their buys or sales being rejected?

I'm sorry, but there's literally no proof at all this is taking place, it's just conspiracy.
honestly it wouldnt be that hard to execute. instead of just placing bids. they can play both the seller and the buyer. say the lowest ask is 900 and the highest bid is 875, they can just fabricate a couple of sales at $899(placing bids at 899 as buyers and immediately accepting them as sellers).

But I've never seen (and don't think anyone else has seen) anyone complaining about this, anywhere online, not just on NT. And with how crazy people are getting about this you know some people would be raging out if they missed due to an error like that.

Lots of people thought these would dip harder, were wrong, and now comes the conspiracy theories.

They can say the payment was declined, or when a shoe is this highly contested maybe hope that a real bid leap frogs over it. Either way they don’t lose. By the time the fake bid is declined their system counts it as a sale data point and the price continues trending upwards.

It's happened to me when I was selling a shoe, it said there was a problem with the person's payment. The price was manipulated by someone.

Gonna wait till tomorrow to get a 13 in case the price drops. Told myself I wouldn’t. But I guess I lied to myself. Gotta hide these when they get delivered, would never hear the end of it from my girl

honestly it wouldnt be that hard to execute. instead of just placing bids. they can play both the seller and the buyer. say the lowest ask is 900 and the highest bid is 875, they can just fabricate a couple of sales at $899(placing bids at 899 as buyers and immediately accepting them as sellers).

Exactly.

There were ton of sales happening from 3am-6am on StockX this morning. There’s no way prices jump 100-150 bucks like that overnight in the mist of everyone getting their deliveries.

It took 20 days for the unions to hit their bottom but man hype on these is just so much bigger than the Union's this is pretty crazy I was planning on buying like 3 to 5 pairs to hold and then flip but I don't even know right now

It's happened to me when I was selling a shoe, it said there was a problem with the person's payment. The price was manipulated by someone.
But there literally can be a problem with the payment. A person uses their debit card to place a bid, then uses the same card to buy things and when the seller accepts the bid, there's no funds. That on it own doesn't mean the price was manipulated.

I'd love to see someone who hit for retail saying the marketplace is being manipulated.

I'm not arguing for or against the price manipulation theory, but I've also had more than a few StockX sales cancelled due to a so called "problem with the person's payment." Pisses me off every single time it happens too

I purchased a pair from StockX yesterday for 760 in a size 12. But today when SNKRS deliveries should be wrapping up, the price has risen 60 dollars. All I’m saying is the devil works hard, but Dan Gilbert works harder.

True. But I for one would spend 2-300 over just for convenience. But I hear what you’re saying.

Some are just very impatient or don’t have the ability to navigate and network deals you’d be surprised. But yeah I check every outlet possible before I buy something especially if it’s not for retail and then I still look for a code or a deal if possible

Back
Top Bottom