Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

it wont show up instantly! stockx does NOT only use their own sales data! if u look at the numbers and how they have been fluctuating it makes no sense. no way they only using their own data!
Stock X makes money off of commission % per shoe. If they want more money all they have to do it blow up the numbers. I don’t trust any of their figures. It’s also easy to manipulate numbers based on outliers

Rsvp Chicago released the apparel yesterday. About fifteen people in front of me. I guess the first few were waiting for hours before they opened, I walked up about an hour early. They let some dude roll through and backdoor all the size smalls for everything before they even opened. We saw the dude running out with three bags of stuff in hand

Should not be shocking at all. Screw that store, they are the worst in Chi.

Notre is the only boutique I support in this city.

Gonna pull the trigger today on a pair. Debating goat vs stockx. Prices are similar for my size ( 8 ). I’m most afraid of getting fakes still, so I was leaning towards goat since they have a return policy in case I feel the pair they send me is sketchy. Any strong opinions on goat vs stockx to buy these?
definitely goat. stockx isnt as strict on their policy when it comes to deadstock. im sure youre paying big money so might as well pay a lil more for peace of mind

definitely goat. stockx isnt as strict on their policy when it comes to deadstock. im sure youre paying big money so might as well pay a lil more for peace of mind
Yea peace of mind is all I want. If I knew a local trusted seller selling I’d pay, but everyone I know that hit my size keeping

maybe. maybe not.
It's no maybe. The sales didnt show up in their data and neither shoe has had more than 3 sales in last year. You can believe them if you want but it is what is. GOAT and FC often sell the same shoes for 100s more than stock x but you dont see fluctuations like that in the data

have u ever been to a flight club? its full of tourists/people who dont know better. and they cop for whatever price is listed. it happens everyday.

Yeah Flight Club, Stadium Goods, etc. isn't built for the everyday consumer or NT/sneaker head. They have a huge influx of tourist and I'd bet they get a lot of sales from people in the entertainment industry needing a piece for an event or just wanting something in general.

They aren't searching for the best prices, they buy the offer price.

Was thinking the same. Do you do it because no of the return policy or you just think there’s less fakes sent to goat/better at legit checks?

i always lean towards the place with the return policy. no return policy is just asking for something to go wrong and get screwed.

It's no maybe. The sales didnt show up in their data and neither shoe has had more than 3 sales in last year. You can believe them if you want but it is what is. GOAT and FC often sell the same shoes for 100s more than stock x but you dont see fluctuations like that in the data

im just going by what their website directly says. u can take it up with them if ya want. i dont really care either way, cause i dont do the resell route anymore. dont shoot the messenger

im just going by what their website directly says. u can take it up with them if ya want. i dont really care either way, cause i dont do the resell route anymore. dont shoot the messenger
I dont care enough to take it up with them :lol: I'm the messenger telling you the message is wrong :lol: I just saw wrong information being posted and responded that they lied.

I dont care enough to take it up with them :lol: I'm the messenger telling you the message is wrong :lol: I just saw wrong information being posted and responded that they lied.

who are u the messenger for? yourself? then you aint the messenger. im the messenger because im telling u what stockx states on their site.

i also like to respond when people post things that are incorrect.

Stockx pricing fluctuation has been strange. The bids above mine for a size 10 have barely moved yet it keeps updating with recent sales that are higher than those bids. And my bid isn't falling down or getting passed by new higher bids. It's like sales are happening but not from the bids above mine unless they're incredibly slow to update?
As I mentioned previously, not all the sales listed are from StockX, so the prices are all over the place.

Was thinking the same. Do you do it because no of the return policy or you just think there’s less fakes sent to goat/better at legit checks?
I have sold some shoes on both platforms and found that GOAT has contacted me for small issues in the past like creased box lid or a small QC issue from the factory on the pair I'm selling. GOAT would give the buyer an option to continue with the sale, cancel due to the issue, or me offer slight discount on the original price it sold for to compensate for the issue.

So it gives me more peace of mind as a buyer of getting a nice pair/box from GOAT considering the price we're paying. Having a return policy is nice as well but you could alway use paypal/cc with StockX to dispute any issues with the pair you receive from them. When it comes to their LCs, I honestly wouldn't know which company does the better job so I don't want to pass along inaccurate info. Whenever I buy something from either platform I usually bring them into to a local consignment shop to legit check as well and everything so far has turned out good.

Last edited:
need yall honest opinion... was just going to wear a black tee shirt to match these but wanted to get a matching shirt lol... yall think this matches or nah?
upload_2019-5-16_11-20-57.png

who are u the messenger for? yourself? then you aint the messenger. im the messenger because im telling u what stockx states on their site.

i also like to respond when people post things that are incorrect.
You're reading from the website and I'm citing a case study if you will. So while the website says one thing my results differ from stock x's statement.

So I got an 11.5, which is my size in Air Max 1/97/98, but it miiiiiight be a half size too big for me. I'm new to Jordan 1's. They actually fit fine and don't move around too much, but there is well over a fingers width of room in the toebox. Should I keep? Or flip? Don't want to try and force them into working.

Wonder why you seem so confident? They show sales data that I've seen as far back as 2012. They may have had a Twitter then, but there was no application. Unless they had a brick and mortar store, there's no way that's a StockX app sale.
Like I said. I sold some obscure stuff on FC and GOAT and out of curiosity I checked stock x to see if the sales showed and they didnt and still dont.

so I just tried to cop my double from goat, but they denied my payment even tho I have more than enough in my PayPal balance! I wanted to grab the double from goat since the 1st is from stockx...
:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom