Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Like I said. I sold some obscure stuff on FC and GOAT and out of curiosity I checked stock x to see if the sales showed and they didnt and still dont.

:lol: I do NOT understand whats so hard to grasp about this

The term "market" is pretty ambiguous. They can pull data from wherever they want if they're truly doing it. Doesn't have to be GOAT or FC. Not sure what's hard to grasp about that either ...

Again, look at the picture. There's data from '12. Doesn't mean they're not lying about that, but someone randomly selling on other platforms and monitoring StockX doesn't make his theory full-proof either. Further there have been "sales" posted higher than my selling pricing during the same period my item(s) was posted. His statement is conjecture. That said, I'm not suggesting StockX doesn't manipulate their numbers, because they very well can.

So I got an 11.5, which is my size in Air Max 1/97/98, but it miiiiiight be a half size too big for me. I'm new to Jordan 1's. They actually fit fine and don't move around too much, but there is well over a fingers width of room in the toebox. Should I keep? Or flip? Don't want to try and force them into working.

Flip and buy a size that’s more comfortable...If wearing is your plan then don’t settle...Not much difference in pricing for 11’s and 11.5’s right now...I’d do it sooner rather than later in case prices start to shift...

When StockX first started they would show sales from other platforms since there wasn't enough sales data from their platform. Now that they do about $2 million in sales everyday that isn't necessary since they have enough of their own data.

When StockX first started they would show sales from other platforms since there wasn't enough sales data from their platform. Now that they do about $2 million in sales everyday that isn't necessary since they have enough of their own data.

I honestly feel like they're manipulating data on their end ... I've literally sat there and watched several sales go for prices higher than mine that was priced less. But like the OP mentioned, I've never seen data from Goat sales end up on there. Market is a pretty vague term, but I really think StockX toys with the sales prices. I more curious who they're claiming to be the resource for their "market'. Honestly wouldn't be surprised to see a news piece because of some disgruntled former employee squealing on how the messed with sales prices to get more on sales :rofl:

The term "market" is pretty ambiguous. They can pull data from wherever they want if they're truly doing it. Doesn't have to be GOAT or FC. Not sure what's hard to grasp about that either ...

Again, look at the picture. There's data from '12. Doesn't mean they're not lying about that, but someone randomly selling on other platforms and monitoring StockX doesn't make his theory full-proof either. Further there have been "sales" posted higher than my selling pricing during the same period my item(s) was posted. His statement is conjecture. That said, I'm not suggesting StockX doesn't manipulate their numbers, because they very well can.
Maybe they use kixify sales as their "market" lol.

Maybe they use kixify sales as their "market" lol.

Probably lol. I know I much prefer Goat to StockX; I use StockX more to sell than buy. I've seen some odd things with pricing on Goat, too. Not that they're lying about the sales, but I feel like someone is constantly messing with bids to up the offer on the buyer end. I purchased some Stash Spiridons and some SNS Ultra Boosts and there was definitely some odd stuff going on. What I gleaned from that was they Goat appeared to have made a large purchase of the aforementioned shoes and was trying to get as much as they could. In both instances, they shipped within hours of my purchase and large quantities sold within a few days as if they said "f it, just get rid of inventory". Both also ended up selling for relatively low prices. Like nearly 50%, sometimes less than that. Ended up doubling up on both since the prices were great.

Couldn’t hold off...Staying with the black laces for now...Thinking about going with the red ones though...

6D565897-1892-41F3-860D-9F5E492F1228.jpeg

Both apps being weird with these TS’

I bought mine at 850 yesterday, legit right after i bought them there was a pair for $820

So you mean to tell me there was a lower price and you put the higher one up first???

I was thinking one pink and other beige or black??
Ima rock it with the full Travis hoodie and shorts lookin like a walking billboard

Back
Top Bottom