Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

It’s not gonna be 2k tomorrow. In a year or two maybe

Yeah it’s gonna be a while before it hits that...

Joints is gonna Hoover at what most of us paid for them which is the biggest joke ever. We’re suppose to be the ones we’ll informed and we paid the high... lol the irony of F’n shoes hahahahahahaha

bro if the 4s are any indication... and the 4s were NOWHERE near as hyped. 4s bout to hit 600 in my size. minimum 1500 by end of the year easy. especially if there is like a small restock that instantly sells out. that'll actually drive the price.

If the 4s come close to that my 4s is gone! Lol

Who else copped :pimp:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190516-181843.png
    Screenshot_20190516-181843.png
    485.6 KB · Views: 153
Yeah it’s gonna be a while before it hits that...

Joints is gonna Hoover at what most of us paid for them which is the biggest joke ever. We’re suppose to be the ones we’ll informed and we paid the high... lol the irony of F’n shoes hahahahahahaha
If nters are paying 1000 the shoe gonna go for more. NT members are the cheapest individuals known to man :lol:

Smh :smh: I swear yall resellers need yall own dag gone forum.. nobody wants to hear that ish in here
That nters are cheap? It’s 10000% true. But even the cheapest of the cheap knows not to wait too long and wait for these to fall an extra $60 cuz that fantasy will make you wind up paying $1200 and the fakes will get better by then so you won’t even know if your joints are real or not

Anyone ever had their order cancelled by Nike? I got a Jordan x Travis Scott hoody, and they just said they ran out in the warehouse and cancelled my order.

I heard some got paper some didn’t but I thought everything linked to snkrs was to avoid paper

A lot of big release shoes are pre-boxed, taped and just waiting for a label to speed up the shipping process. Those won’t have a paper receipt inside.

This thread is entertaining.
People going crazy for these and I’m sitting here thinking to myself, damn these are pretty ugly :lol:
Haha. I always wanted these, and I'm glad I was able to get these, but I didn't think these were gonna cause so much pandemonium.

Didn’t like them until I put the white laces in , didn’t notice the check had this huge dent until now :smh:

CF3BF264-0BB6-4CF0-B0B1-7F7B2FFA9562.jpeg

Wonder if Nike will throw me a discount code?

now that everyone caved in and gave their money to stockx (including myself), we all want the price to skyrocket now to justify our financially irresponsible purchases lol.

There’s some truth to that for most, but that’s kinda dumb. For me, idc If I paid a little more than what the floor was or the same or whatever, I wanted the shoe for a price I was comfortable with on this specific shoe.

Back
Top Bottom