Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Got a shirt from SNS size XS, didn’t see a size XS on NDC, they only drop in Europe ?, also here in Houston waiting for the pop up shop to open , I live less than a mile away from it and have been driving by every morning , all I want is a size 12 and gonna hate myself if I pay re-sell , Chase B confirmed the pop up is happening , they just said it didn’t open last weekend cause the flooding , I really hope they don’t screw us over here in the H, the upside down swoosh reps Houston’s SUC which I’ve been a fan of since 8th grade , I’m 39 now and Travis try’s to say DJ Screw was his influence but he doesn’t even have one screwed n chopped song smh
R.I.P. Screw is on astroworld and its is chopped and Screwed

GOAT..... New pair of size 13....$850. USED pair, same size, $945

People are out of their damn minds.

Man goat needs to put a logic in the app that used shoe can’t be more than a DS shoe.

And man I’m really worried the seller isn’t going to ship.

neither of my sx pairs have shipped. if they dont ship out today I think it's a wrap. sellers are waiting til the last possible minute to ship it seems so if the prices go too high they'll cancel. I should be good on the 2nd pair for 925, but the 1st pair for 845 I'm really worried about...

:nerd:

wish I coulda got payment to go thru on goat for my 2nd pair, but it wouldn't so i had to cop another on sx before the price got too crazy. smh

Last edited:
Size 14 is still the low point at $810........... I wanna wear these bad boys so bad, but if they go $1000 id kick myself in the *** for un-DSing them.

It’s only a matter of time bro. If you *need* the bread, I guess the smart thing to do is not wear em. Otherwise man life is short night as well as rock them mf’ers

trav1agron.jpg

Thinking of trading my OG off white Vapormax for these is that fair?

The sneaker enthusiast in me is saying nah fam those are hard af. Prolly the best outta ‘THE10’.

But with my strategic sneaker mindset hat on, I’d say in a heartbeat. A) These will exceed value wise. B) even if you don’t care about value, which you shouldn’t, these will outlast the lifespan of a Vapormax.

Choice is yours.

The sneaker enthusiast in me is saying nah fam those are hard af. Prolly the best outta ‘THE10’.

But with my strategic sneaker mindset hat on, I’d say in a heartbeat. A) These will exceed value wise. B) even if you don’t care about value, which you shouldn’t, these will outlast the lifespan of a Vapormax.

Choice is yours.

Jordan 1’s are tanks. My shadows have been beat up and still look great. You’re entirely right about lifespan.

How much would the total price in fees be on SX? I haven’t bought anything from them yet

Also how much is it to sell shoes?

Back
Top Bottom