Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Paid $720 for these release day, and was dogged for paying that much.

Now look lol

1B09CA52-E513-4A43-BBEB-44673BC5D891.jpeg

Custom Game Royal's.

not only do you have to worry about your seller shipping to StockX/Goat, but you also have to worry if they pass authentication, then you get them and you have to worry about if the pair they said is authentic is really authentic :lol:
then you have to worry about it getting to you safely, in one piece...

Did Houston get a ton of pairs for the AJ 4?

Houston got a TON of the AJ4s. Then during the Astroworld Fest, we got another shipment of the AJ4s and the AF1s at his SPACE shop. There was enough stock for 2 days. There are alot of rumors, and hints and such about a drop here for the AJ1s, but until I see it, I ain't believing anything. I would love a SNRKS Pass because I am not trying to spend 6 hours in line anywhere.

Did Houston get a ton of pairs for the AJ 4?
Yeah Houston had a ton of pairs for the IV's and the forces when they did the pop up shop at SPACE during the ASTROWORLd Festival. Thats how I was able to secure both the IV's and Forces same day! Not to mention I went the day after the festival and they still had pairs easily over 300pairs

Reactions: btc
pointless IMO, all they have to do is change 1 character in the link and you'd be monitoring his site for regular merch with no ping while the sneakers restock on a different link/domain

ill till you what if SPACE DOES drop them tomorrow I believe there would easily be over 250 pairs based from the forces stock number that dropped during astroworld festival

the Travis scotts come with a QR code on its size tag.
Cant you easily spot fakes with that? Why are people so worried about getting a fake pair

the Travis scotts come with a QR code on its size tag.
Cant you easily spot fakes with that? Why are people so worried about getting a fake pair

do they ALL come with a QR code tho? I've heard conflicting. Also, fakes can have fake QR codes as well lol

Yeah Houston had a ton of pairs for the IV's and the forces when they did the pop up shop at SPACE during the ASTROWORLd Festival. Thats how I was able to secure both the IV's and Forces same day! Not to mention I went the day after the festival and they still had pairs easily over 300pairs

I wish that would happen with these. Congrats on getting the other ones. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom