Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I was mistaken, shoes with a QR code seem to be the fake ones.
Nike did implement the QR code on recent releases, such as the Air Max Atmos 2.

Jordan 1 Twist also have a QR code but it leads just to the website/app when I scanned it

If anything those that's trying to pay resale should be tripping cause it gives factories the glory to mass produce

Anyways I decided to finally check my pair and it looks good:

image0 (2).jpg
Nike Quality control is terrible. Stitching looks different on both pairs.

Haven’t camped since ‘08 :rofl:

but when dude in the hoodie takes a hot one to the face, at his funeral his momma gonna be saying "he was a good man, he didnt do anything" meanwhile theres a video on the net of her son literally begging for it.

the ones that cut the line r always the ones that b like 'relax, calm down, y u trippin? theres gonna be plenty for everyone...." if theres plenty, then y u cutting the line? c'mon son.

If anything those that's trying to pay resale should be tripping cause it gives factories the glory to mass produce

Anyways I decided to finally check my pair and it looks good:

your two swooshes look different. Even if they are authentic, point I'm saying is that even Nike's pairs are too inconsistent

but when dude in the hoodie takes a hot one to the face, at his funeral his momma gonna be saying "he was a good man, he didnt do anything" meanwhile theres a video on the net of her son literally begging for it.

the ones that cut the line r always the ones that b like 'relax, calm down, y u trippin? theres gonna be plenty for everyone...." if theres plenty, then y u cutting the line? c'mon son.
Bruh

idk if u agree with me, but all im saying in my opinion is that if sumbody cut that line then gets in peoples faces and tell em do something about it, hes gonna lay em out etc etc.....hes literally just asking for it to end bad for him. there will b that 1 guy on the line that will give him that smoke.

coincidentally, I was discussing a topic similar to this with a cop friend of mine. An old asian man recently attacked and robbed by 4 teams, they gashed his head open and it was caught on camera. The mother of these kids went on the news to say that these kids aren't bad kids, just wrong place wrong time. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom