Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

marikomorose marikomorose What do you mean you THINK he got them from Nike? That’s an enormously important detail.

Also, if the suede is exactly like the ROTY then I’m guessing they’re fake. The brown on the Travis Scott’s is freaking nice, soft as hell. It’s the best part of the shoe. I’ve only held the ROTY once, so if someone owns both and thinks I’m incorrect feel free to correct me.

Lastly, what’s this outline around the swoosh? I think they’re fake, but even if they were real I wouldn’t be happy with the shoddy craftsmanship.

46FB28EC-F012-457C-9E5F-D335F605428C.png
i was saying @da shoefreak got these from nike & the face just looks bad
8bfe6c1b-c8b9-4e08-aa44-418fc1f7ceb9-jpeg.2338856

My pair from GOAT came in yesterday. One of the fastest orders I have ever received from them. I ordered them like an hour before they dropped on SNKRS for $820 for a sz.11. They were dropped off by the seller the same day. Guessing one of the guys that works there probably sold them.

My pair from TS.com does not have this. The way the tag is sewn, there is not even enough material to 'flip' it up like that.
I have other 1s like that but this Travis the only pair I seen with it so far m. And your correct even some of my Og’s are stitched low with no flap but these digits pull it up cause it’s hard to see at first glance

My pair from TS no room to flip
Can’t see anything from the back or front
Sewing job very good very good

Back
Top Bottom