Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You didn’t comprehend what I wrote because I didn’t explain the situation fully, my bad. He had an Infrared Stripe V2, and his only LC method was to check that the midsole didn’t light up and that was the only check that he did. It took him at the MOST ten seconds to make a decision regarding someone’s $500+ purchase. The reason why this was alarming to me is because I’ve been nerding the fake scene heavy since the days of the OG 750, and no iteration of the high end fakes for that model EVER had a midsole that glowed under UV for that specific CW... exactly like a retail pair’s midsole wouldn’t react at all. Which means that his only check for that shoe was essentially moot.

I don’t know what type of fantasy world you’re in if you think StockX takes the time to put a legit pair of a specific CW side by side against the pair of the same CW that they’re checking. He had a pair of Blue Tints that they deemed authentic that he was using to check against earlier CWs of V2s that they were attempting to authenticate. Anyone who knows anything about each CW should know that’s a dumb way to go about LCing for a ton of different reasons.
I mean you're watching him from 100 feet and you think you know every detail he looked at and you think I'm the one living in a fantasy land? Haha ok cool.

Fyi I've never said what i think they do or dont do. You literally made that up.

mods sorry for the double post

i come by once a yr or once every 6 months.....studying bitcoin and/or altcoin charts ties up my time along with giving these artists beats for their albums
My grails growing up were the playoff 12s and flint 13s. Any chance those will get retro in the near future? Thanks you!

so the couture 1's were the test of the higher height og like 85 cut og height

if the breds dont drop blk friday....then all star weekend chicago is when they will drop....which would be better and yeah pretty much 125-150k plus breds when they drop this time......a few other og colors in this og height too...price point is moving to 175 on 1's last i heard too starting in 2020
just OG '85 height or OG shape too? i.e. curved midsole

also..what is the key to true happiness?

My grails growing up were the playoff 12s and flint 13s. Any chance those will get retro in the near future? Thanks you!
flints rumor always was sourced back to me a few years back they remastered it but never went thru with release .....playoffs are overdue

carmine 6 nike air in the pipeline in the future too.....military blues in the pipeline with NA as well....white inf with NA ....alot of tier 0 shop collabs ...patta trophy room solefly palm angels all got stuff over the next 2-3 yrs too

flints rumor always was sourced back to me a few years back they remastered it but never went thru with release .....playoffs are overdue

carmine 6 nike air in the pipeline in the future too.....military blues in the pipeline with NA as well....white inf with NA ....alot of tier 0 shop collabs ...patta trophy room solefly palm angels all got stuff over the next 2-3 yrs too

You should let your connects know flint 13 3Ms are highly wanted on these streets lol

midsole was a no go but could change

the key to happiness varies person to person imo......i tend to follow the law of one for ones true happiness without the existence of material things
Anymore Knicks colorways on Jordan's in the near future? Other than the 3s...

Any word of a restock on ts1s?

Or bred xvis?

You should let your connects know flint 13 3Ms are highly wanted on these streets lol

think they gonna get that black friday money on those in 2020 or 2021.....cause i need 3 pairs each of those playoffs 12 chicago 1's bred 1's unc 1's white black 9's missed out in 2016...carmine 6's and raptor 7's and honestly i dont have to buy no more jordans ever. new colorways are cool if executed right but ive outgrown anything outside of og colors...

Anymore Knicks colorways on Jordan's in the near future? Other than the 3s...

Any word of a restock on ts1s?

Or bred xvis?
bred and ginger xvi's were remastered at one point....

the remaster program basically was to make new molds near identical to the og...alot of things released but **** its alot that havent released yet they holding out on...i think 2nd half of 2020-2022 we will get alot of **** we want

think they gonna get that black friday money on those in 2020 or 2021.....cause i need 3 pairs each of those playoffs 12 chicago 1's bred 1's unc 1's white black 9's missed out in 2016...carmine 6's and raptor 7's and honestly i dont have to buy no more jordans ever. new colorways are cool if executed right but ive outgrown anything outside of og colors...
Yeah hella disappointed they decided to release the low top version of playoff 12s. They only look right in high top form imo
Jb definitely spoiled us black/red lovers this year with
Infrared 6s
Bred 4s
Playoff 11s. Looking forward to 20-22

bred and ginger xvi's were remastered at one point....

the remaster program basically was to make new molds near identical to the og...alot of things released but **** its alot that havent released yet they holding out on...i think 2nd half of 2020-2022 we will get alot of **** we want

What about those fire red IV and cool grey IV is that planned for this year :emoji_eyes: and happy to see the man himself here.

What was the outcome? Similar thing happened to me with StockX. The shoes (Ultras) I got were clearly worn. The tags weren't attached, the laces had been swapped out for some laces that didn't come with the shoe (though the OG laces did come in the box) and the box was beat up. I sent them a bunch of pics saying the shoes were not in brand new quality and they didn't agree so I filed a chargeback. I got my money back but StockX has until mid June to respond and my credit card could recharge me for it.

I won the PayPal dispute and sent them back even after Goat said they wouldn’t. I don’t think eBay/StockX/Goat policies matter if you used a credit card or PayPal. If you have a valid reason to return the item you will always win.

so the couture 1's were the test of the higher height og like 85 cut og height

if the breds dont drop blk friday....then all star weekend chicago is when they will drop....which would be better and yeah pretty much 125-150k plus breds when they drop this time......a few other og colors in this og height too...price point is moving to 175 on 1's last i heard too starting in 2020

Are we getting both Chicago and bred 1's with OG height?

Back
Top Bottom