Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anyone have thoughts on this? Read the comments as well. Maybe this will help with legit checks for those purchasing on secondary markets.

PO

Apparently some pairs have the inner tongue tag stitched so far down you cannot lift the flap up and see anything underneath. SNKRS/TS site/Footaction pairs all are like that- some have the numbering with a bigger “flap”, some are stitched so low you cannot see them. Not a sure way to deem authenticity.

I got 3 pears in process, 1 to be delivered tomorrow. Hyped!
giphy.gif

Goat has already reached out to me telling me they're looking for a pair at the same price but as others here have said, that's likely just something they have to say before they give up and just refund me. I already purchased a new pair from stockx this morning before prices continue to rise. But after all this madness about what's legit and what's not, who knows what I'm getting at this point.

I copped my size 9.5 off GOAT when prices were high $800s the night before the SNKRS drop. Prices shot up to over $1k even at midnight before the SNKRS release and never came back down. Seller didn’t ship after the 3 days.

I had reached out to GOAT customer service about it and they said they would try and find me another pair before they refunded me. They did, and overnight shipped it to me for no extra cost. Idk where they got it from (maybe flight club since they’re affiliated with them?) but the pair is immaculate. I love using GOAT. I feel like there’s much less risk and their customer service is so much better than StockX, at least from my experience.

saw someone wearing TS1 on foot for the first time this weekend... they're just okay. I'm probably salty I didn't hit, but I don't think I'll justify droppin 7 for a pair of sneaks.

I copped my size 9.5 off GOAT when prices were high $800s the night before the SNKRS drop. Prices shot up to over $1k even at midnight before the SNKRS release and never came back down. Seller didn’t ship after the 3 days.

I had reached out to GOAT customer service about it and they said they would try and find me another pair before they refunded me. They did, and overnight shipped it to me for no extra cost. Idk where they got it from (maybe flight club since they’re affiliated with them?) but the pair is immaculate. I love using GOAT. I feel like there’s much less risk and their customer service is so much better than StockX, at least from my experience.
FTA is owned by FTL who is heavily invested in GOAT. do the math..

Off White was huge for Nike but Im starting to get kind of weirded out by Off White. The name and the logo is starting to seem low key racist. I might be tripping but Im also a logo designer and this
off-white-virgilabloh-logo-766416FD87-seeklogo.com.png
clearly literally says out with this whites in with the blacks to me. Ive tried to see anything else in it and its just not happening. I hope Im wrong.

This took less than a minute to find. Dude wants receipts, no problem.

Tony: ...this clearly literally says out with this whites in with the blacks to me. Ive tried to see anything else in it and its just not happening.

So when he shares his conspiracy theories about Planned Parenthood, just keep in mind the other conspiracy theories dude has shared with us.

Or were you smoking crack when you wrote your posts earlier today?

Back
Top Bottom