Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I really wish the word “lit” would die already in the context that it’s used by today’s youth
I only put it in cuz TS lol.

So the Velcro stash pocket, perfect for the laces if you go just one hole up on the upper.

So on feet, they feel like any other J I guess. My fav on feet are Lance Mountains and Royals but these LOOK awesome!

Edit - So I tightened them up a little bit, I like them a little bit snug around the ankle, anyway, they feel great too. With the stash pocket holding laces, these are easy on easy off, no laces to tie.

Hope you all cop. They way I feel about these, I might just keep all three and have one black laces, one pink, one red, and just rotate these the next decade with my Royals, Spideys, both Unions and BC3s, and Free Throw Lines. IDK what else I need but I'm sure JB will think of something.

Last edited:
Weird weird release.. joints are back down to the price I copped slightly after they started going back up again. It's going to be interesting to see how they trend.

But it's probably a good thing for those who ordered early on and are super nervous about the fakes.. I figure they werent as flooded then as they may be now and if they were, they may not have been the super perfect fakes...

I only put it in cuz TS lol.

So the Velcro stash pocket, perfect for the laces if you go just one hole up on the upper.

So on feet, they feel like any other J I guess. My fav on feet are Lance Mountains and Royals but these LOOK awesome!

I feel you man. It wasn’t necessarily directed at you though. I’ve just really gotten sick of hearing the word. That’s all

Really trying my best to be patient. I'm hoping I can score at retail for the Houston drop, or a possible online restock but if not... I'll be dropping $900 on these in the next few weeks. Absolute must cop

So I tightened them up a little bit, I like them a little bit snug around the ankle, anyway, they feel great too. With the stash pocket holding laces, these are easy on easy off, no laces to tie.

Hope you all cop. They way I feel about these, I might just keep all three and have one black laces, one pink, one red, and just rotate these the next decade with my Royals, Spideys, both Unions and BC3s, and Free Throw Lines. IDK what else I need but I'm sure JB will think of something.

Still awaiting my pair from goat (seller supposedly shipped a few days ago), but in case it doesn't work out/isn't legit, what are people's thoughts on Flight Club or Stadium Goods? Think those are pretty safe to buy from (ignoring the high price)? I'd think scammers are less likely to try to sell fakes on consignment instead of a straight up sale.

D7LdW8_X4AAsLM8.jpg:large

Let the under cutting begin

Back
Top Bottom