Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol i think that’s what he meant but its a cherry not banana but I knew what you meant
Nah, the consolidated BS was it. the Send Helps but with the banana. lol.

It doesnt look like that, but im not used to seeing a backwards swoosh on a 1.............its just kind of weird like the BS.

To be honest if you didn’t cop at a retail store it’s really really difficult to be 100% certain your getting the real deal form StockX or GOaT. Mike the compass did a video stating a good way would be to look at the sole to see how thick the stars are

Several people already posted on the thickness of the stars in this thread...There’s been SNKRS pairs posted up that have inconsistencies between the left and right shoe...Not a good way to tell fakes...

Y'all wanna see a video of mine that came from Stockx today?
Feel free to legit check, I move fast so you'd have to use pause button.

"cactus jizzack" :lol:

you dont have many 1s outside of these travis Scott's and the royals huh? the Chinese symbol on the shoe trees comes on all pairs. the size tag inside being a little folded is common also.

To be honest if you didn’t cop at a retail store it’s really really difficult to be 100% certain your getting the real deal form StockX or GOaT. Mike the compass did a video stating a good way would be to look at the sole to see how thick the stars are

Yeah you and mike couldn’t be more wrong because soles on the Jordan one vary from factory to factory some of them have stars that look very detailed while others have stars that look like a two year old did them.

There's ways to tell.

That's kinda why I posted what I did. These are almost one of the toughest shoes to legit check because of all the different things from retail pairs.

There’s actually very accurate info on reddit and the LC thread, it all comes down to the small details like the stitching, shape, materials etc. Don’t think fakes will never nail the stitching. The old ways to tell were smell, labels, stars, Jordan stamp, lace bags and the flexibility of the sole. If you’ve owned 1’s long enough, you’ve already got an eye to tell the difference. If this is your first pair and have no idea what to look for, you’re screwed. Agreed some fakes are good, but there are still ways to spot out Travis 1 fakes.

There’s actually very accurate info on reddit and the LC thread, it all comes down to the small details like the stitching, shape, materials etc. Don’t think fakes will never nail the stitching. The old ways to tell were smell, labels, stars, Jordan stamp, lace bags and the flexibility of the sole. If you’ve owned 1’s long enough, you’ve already got an eye to tell the difference. If this is your first pair and have no idea what to look for, you’re screwed. Agreed some fakes are good, but there are still ways to spot out fakes.

Exactly.

CF608C87-67E5-4617-A646-5495DA3CB7F2.jpeg
goddamn thats a great pic :nthat:

I'm not in the paranoid bunch but it is good to know details and give your pair a look over... But besides the one video I saw earlier, are there details posted in here to look out for?

Back
Top Bottom