Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

copped my size 8 via Travis' link :smokin
was confused and hesitant to click at first b/c of the time in the tweet, but said "f it" and clicked anyway
peeped the shoe then immediately kicked into yeezy supply mode and rushed to checkout :lol:

copped my size 8 via Travis' link :smokin
was confused and hesitant to click at first b/c of the time in the tweet, but said "f it" and clicked anyway
peeped the shoe then immediately kicked into yeezy supply mode and rushed to checkout :lol:
Don't know the last time that I've seen your name without getting a W :lol:

Don't know the last time that I've seen your name without getting a W :lol:

:lol: Appreciate the recognition fam, but I took an L on the sneak OW1s drop so this was sort of a redemption release for me. Hopefully this is the start of a win streak with all the heat dropping this month.

Crazy. Well, at least I was able to get a shirt before they sold out lol. I’ll be getting these resale. More pairs drop, hopefully the resale
Isn’t as bad. Kongrats to those who got a pair.

Didn’t think you had kids
Thought they were nephews and nieces
Yeah i was getting food for them

apologies for not specifying to people what kids

you cold blooded if you don't feed your nieces and nephews from time to time cause they're not yours lol

Hahahahaha, got Grizz out of here quick
Nah

you get a pair ??

anyone pick up from the park? whats the line looking like?

Still pretty long when I left. Just got home 10 minutes ago. Place was nuts. They were shutting the whole fest down when I was leaving. It was starting to get out of hand real quick.

Back
Top Bottom