Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Glad to at least lock 1 down at FTA. I was late to SNKRS deal yest.. woulda been nice to reserve at social status. I didn’t recognize the other location, so I looked it up and hesitated since it was downtown. Hopefully H-town gets the special treatment for the other 2.. really diggin the purp, the grey is nice too.

Going to speculate and say a restock is going to occur soon or they're wait until tomorrow morning and do it when nike does their drop.

0823EE9E-711B-4BF8-A6B5-99C6ECF6E827.png
That’s the Nike Air I need to see on the fire red IV next year

I got some extra shoes in the stash i could sell to get them, but i still feel like i'm getting got

on to the next if i don't hit tomorrow
I Wish I Had That Kind Of Will Power But There's Just Something About This Shoe That Is A Must Have For Me :smh:

Like I Said Earlier, I Don't Even Listen To Travis Scott's Music Either >D

They started pushing ppl out the exits. They may have kept the shoe line open, but they kept threatening to shut it down every couple of minutes because random ppl kept trying to hop in line and getting heated when told they had to leave the line. I was the 4th person in line when they to shut it completely down and Travis Scott walked by us to go back to his trailer. When that happened, it was just a mob of ppl who pushed through and they had to get the police involved to get the line fixed. Was flipping nuts.

They shut it down? I thought they were gonna once those idiots pushed the gates down. Saw the laws holding one dude by his undies to throw him out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom