Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Apologies in advance for another qc in this thread, but it's got more traffic than the designated qc thread. Here's my stockx pair.
MVIMG_20190529_132521.jpg
MVIMG_20190529_132736.jpg
MVIMG_20190529_132628.jpg
MVIMG_20190529_132839.jpg
MVIMG_20190529_132809.jpg
MVIMG_20190529_132854.jpg
145hX7QVWqyili.gif

From what I can tell, looks just like my SNKRS pair. ‍♂️

:lol: everybody just **** on his shoes and now it looks like they were real unless bootleggers make fake offspring labels too. Stock x/GOAT definitely authenticating fakes because no one knows much. Unless the held the travis Scott training module super early in preparation. "This one time at shoe camp..."

NT really is the worst :lol:

F&F is the biggest joke. Everyone’s doing it, and it’s ****in stupid.
I totally agree. What’s the point of flashing and publicizing a pair of shoes we’ll never be able to own?!? I’d even be OK if it was like a raffle for like only 100 pairs in existence. You’d have like a 0.0001% chance of actually getting, but that’s better than this whole “these are the dopest colorway that you’ll never even be able to lay eyes upon in person, and we want to show you what we can do, but only the 20 people that actually know the person will get these.” A person getting a 1 of 1 PE/custom is one thing that I can accept, but the whole F&F pairs going out is wack AF IMO.

I really believe the smell test is the foolproof way of identifying fakes for these. I don’t believe the replicate market has perfected it from what I can gather and if you been in the shoe game for a bit you know there is a distinct smell when your pair is legit compared to a fake pair.

I really believe the smell test is the foolproof way of identifying fakes for these. I don’t believe the replicate market has perfected it from what I can gather and if you been in the shoe game for a bit you know there is a distinct smell when your pair is legit compared to a fake pair.

I smelled mine and thought instantly no way these fake.. but I still gotta post photos I keep falling asleep.

For those of you that were waiting for the Houston pairs, his store front never opened and no longer up

Attachments

• 5446A880-3C74-4B6D-838B-B6B6B91FAF1A.jpeg
    5446A880-3C74-4B6D-838B-B6B6B91FAF1A.jpeg
    116.6 KB · Views: 79
What’s up with the suede cut in the toe box area? Looks a little rough. How was the smell test?
Just more qc imperfections I'm guessing. Thes test was on point. I've purchased countless 1's at retail and these had that patented strong Jordan 1 smell, so I'm feeling pretty confident.

Back
Top Bottom