Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Went back and got the 4’s after getting the 1’s off SNKRS. Always wanted the 4’s but my size 14 kept alluding me.
1EE4E7B8-89EF-4D24-A02E-5C0826447851.jpeg

How hard is it to make a new style tag and add a unique barcode that's specific to that sale!

scan barcode w/ app shows where shoes came from and which employee authenticated the shoe /Time/Place/Person etc etc

lol man where at on app lol you just dropped a bomb on me and been selling and buying stuf from ppl who bought on stockx etc I usually do this with friends so niketalk calm down before yall fire me up

White la

I didnt Know this was a real thing outside of IG.

People want others to know they bought a pair of kicks for 5X retail? Lol

Also white laces >>>>>
My two friends have bought 11 lows & Yeezy 500s on StockX but they refuse to cut the tag off :lol:. I told them it looks mad corny to leave it on but hey, I guess.

Imagine someone rocking these with the lace bags still attached
That would be funny asf :lol:
lol i can tell you this wont work. Sometimes i put new 1s on before lacing them up and popping bag off. Bag be flopping around everywhere as i walked. (Sometimes im in a rush to work or just plain ole rushing because i usually am always busy and late)

nah I didnt post a picture/link for the Chicago version but another IG account said it was f&f. I was just trying to point out at least two more versions are supposedly coming.

Attachments

• green-traivs-scott-air-jordan-1-first-look.jpg
    green-traivs-scott-air-jordan-1-first-look.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom