Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

especially for restocks...is it even possible to cop against these $1k+ SuperBots??:smh::angry:
It's crazy that this isn't an exaggeration

dude selling their bots for like $1,500 all day

then when they sell so many it's doesn't work no more they make another one and do it all over again lolol

Last edited:
FarflungCloudyJenny-max-1mb.gif

I’ll honestly be okay if i don’t get these tomorrow. I’m not a Travis Scott fan like that (but i did see him perform live before), and I’m not that much of a fan of Baby Blue anymore.

I’ll honestly be okay if i don’t get these tomorrow. I’m not a Travis Scott fan like that (but i did see him perform live before), and I’m not that much of a fan of Baby Blue anymore.
+1 if i strike out, on to the next one.

Right foot looks better than the left foot. That’s dumb as **** if they release them mismatched like that.

Off topic but does Anybody know if them Nike Jordan jerseys are sold out everywhere ? Or are they in abundance cuz my local footlocker has a full stock of them I copped the white jersey earlier today might go back for the red

Off topic but does Anybody know if them Nike Jordan jerseys are sold out everywhere ? Or are they in abundance cuz my local footlocker has a full stock of them I copped the white jersey earlier today might go back for the red

They’re available at local boutiques out here in LA
Not even worth the price, IMO

I'm on my way with my wife to Tunica to gamble and as soon as I missed the first release I pulled over and made her drive. I didn't even hit

Back
Top Bottom