Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I had eyed a pair of bape shoes from zadeh kicks but his instagram page really dissuaded me from giving him business. Pretty unappealing to see boxes stacked on top of each other from the floor. Plus the preorder shadiness.

edit: I just listened thru these. He sounds awful.

Dude just keeps on going and going lol

Sounds like complete BS

D9OtJMIXYAAVe4v.jpg

you can't really call someone legit just because you sold him a pair or 2. You don't know what he/she is doing with their own inventory
People can call him not legit off a pair or two. Again I'm just sharing my experience dealing with them a few times. Nothing as hyped as TS1s tho. Same way if I had sold him fakes i would have shared that. Again I might have been broad in stating hes legit overall as it seems it was taken that way. Honestly I've wondered why hes bought over priced zhit from me in the first place :lol: my guess is hes filling old pre orders with new pre order money.

These look off to anyone?

Attachments

• 7DC791A3-2FD6-4C38-B2C1-35428E2E7815.jpeg
    7DC791A3-2FD6-4C38-B2C1-35428E2E7815.jpeg
    225.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 59DF68BC-A7BF-4ADA-AE80-7192EA745559.jpeg
    59DF68BC-A7BF-4ADA-AE80-7192EA745559.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 675AB65B-3922-4A3F-A9C9-8F46BC32F22E.jpeg
    675AB65B-3922-4A3F-A9C9-8F46BC32F22E.jpeg
    337.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 09DA5298-2727-4707-A4B7-019DAAFE5328.jpeg
    09DA5298-2727-4707-A4B7-019DAAFE5328.jpeg
    238.8 KB · Views: 22
  • B079335A-BA51-4301-9500-CDEFF0BB0AD6.jpeg
    B079335A-BA51-4301-9500-CDEFF0BB0AD6.jpeg
    167.3 KB · Views: 22
I agree
There’s so many LC checks for these it’s overwhelming
I try to check out pics and see if I can notice anything off
I don’t have a damn clue lol
You really need a retail pair in hand to compare it with

Last edited:
Pair passed authentication from GOAT and should get to me by tomorrow. If ya don't mind, could you run down on what to look for when legit checking? I'll make a legit check thread tomorrow, but I want to know what to look for myself.

Pair passed authentication from GOAT and should get to me by tomorrow. If ya don't mind, could you run down on what to look for when legit checking? I'll make a legit check thread tomorrow, but I want to know what to look for myself.

Here is my out dated what to look for.. This was sort of fresh when all the SX pairs FIRST started landing in the thread.

Jordan 1 smell (only you can do this part)
Brown suede material
Bottom piece of ankle collar should be in line with or BEHIND the stitching that comes up from the midsole on both sides
Backward swoosh should touch that same stitching or be pretty close to it
Taped down blue thread ( I think) on the bottom of the insoles

I've stopped LC'ing because I have not stayed up to date..

I'm not gonna go caping for the dude, but I do get the hesitancy with waiting for pre-orders that long. Just telling you my experiences...

I've never not gotten a pair from him that I've ordered. I've talked with him personally via email about getting refunds or moving the pre-orders to other pairs if a release was canceled, which he told me he was open to. Reasoning I've gathered from his IG behind the wait is because he waits for every pair to come in and take inventory/stock before shipping (supposedly just messed up on some size 7.5 LA to CHI because he started shipping early and he got 8s instead of 7.5), and some of these retailers supposedly wait until release date to ship to him. I've compared every pair I've gotten from him to retail pairs and everything matched up, pairs I sold all passed inspection, and anything I've posted here was LC'ed by the forum as well (Royals, Yellow Ochre's, and Track Reds off the top of my head). Sold Concords, Spiderman's, Bred 4s, Game Royals, Shadows, and more on StockX and GOAT.

I remember there was someone who said he dealt with fakes and it caught the attention of Matt Halfhill, and Zadeh posted a video inviting him to come to his warehouse and inspect everything personally. Don't think anything came of it, but I don't assume someone who runs through fakes would go through that trouble knowing the backlash.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom