Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I could never do a pre order where you pay months in advance then receive the shoes a month after RD
Hope everything works out and they are legit

Lows have grown on me. I will attempt to cop. Unds td finally.

CD09AE05-EEBA-4168-8FC7-54921FAFF73A.jpeg

644B11AA-BC4B-4BD5-9067-C5611EA047C3.jpeg

I could never do a pre order where you pay months in advance then receive the shoes a month after RD
Hope everything works out and they are legit
Did it twice years ago, never again

Yea it worked out well and no issues but from now on, pay for my shoes when I know they’re gonna ship in a day or two not 5-6 months

Did it twice years ago, never again

Yea it worked out well and no issues but from now on, pay for my shoes when I know they’re gonna ship in a day or two not 5-6 months

What?
You waited 5-6 months after RD to get the shoes?
Oh Bert you is one crazy summa biznatch lol

What?
You waited 5-6 months after RD to get the shoes?
Oh Bert you is one crazy summa biznatch lol
Not after RD I worded that incorrectly

I meant I’m not paying in advance for shoes and waiting 5-6 months

And yes took 2-3 weeks after release to arrive on top of that

Zadeh is legit, hes bought stuff from me off Ebay before. Ive def sold him legit stuff to sprinkle in with whatever else he gets. I think hes ponzi like though with all his months in advance pre-orders. Taking new money to fill months old pre orders..

Zadeh is legit, hes bought stuff from me off Ebay before. Ive def sold him legit stuff to sprinkle in with whatever else he gets. I think hes ponzi like though with all his months in advance pre-orders. Taking new money to fill months old pre orders..

none of this sounds "legit" tf

I had eyed a pair of bape shoes from zadeh kicks but his instagram page really dissuaded me from giving him business. Pretty unappealing to see boxes stacked on top of each other from the floor. Plus the preorder shadiness.

edit: I just listened thru these. He sounds awful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom