Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

didn’t u resell your fog 1’s & an array of other kicks after impulsively buying them b/c they were “goat” colorway. that is if u even actually brought them; that’s still up in air. dawg kick rocks.

LOL WHAT? I never purchased and resold a shoe with the intent to profit. I have purchased shoes, like Boner FOG1 and decided I didn’t want them and sold them back.... and actually took a loss. Get your facts straight before you try coming at me.

LOL WHAT? I never purchased and resold a shoe with the intent to profit. I have purchased shoes, like Boner FOG1 and decided I didn’t want them and sold them back.... and actually took a loss. Get your facts straight before you try coming at me.
oh so you’re a dumb “reseller.” lovely.

oh so you’re a dumb “reseller.” lovely.

Selling a shoe back to buy another shoe is not what we are referring to in reseller talk. All good though. You’re obviously brain dead, so I can’t expect you to comprehend.

Selling a shoe back to buy another shoe is not what we are referring to in reseller talk. All good though. You’re obviously brain dead, so I can’t expect you to comprehend.
And i clearly said i hope the prices reach 2k so i can cover for my personal pair. Also, it isn’t “all good” u came for me for no reason again. We got virtual issues (that u keep starting) until u type something i find amusing on here. You and your finicky flakey “GoAt COloRwaY’s” can kick rocks.

And i clearly said i hope the prices reach 2k so i can cover for my personal pair. Also, it isn’t “all good” u came for me for no reason again. We got virtual issues (that u keep starting) until u type something i find amusing on here. You and your finicky flakey “GoAt COloRwaY’s” can kick rocks.

You can kick a brick wall for all I care.

3god 3god and marikomorose marikomorose right now

tenor.gif
KhobwXl.gif

Back
Top Bottom