Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Think I bought the last 10.5 under $1,000. Paid $950 off GOAT last week now the prices all across the board are going up. 10.5 and up used to be the under 1K club

Took pre-orders...shipped maybe 10% of them....everyone else had to file claims. Those who got shoes were authentic I believe.

I had to file claims to get refunds for RSBB and Top 3s.
That Part! ^^^^

There' was a site before them as well that did some scamming the year before... it's a cycle :tongue:

Damb my size shot up a $100. I thought yaw was wylin about the $2k price point as coming soon but I believe it now

9.5 blew through 1300 like it was nothing yesterday

I bought three pairs off stockx hoping to flip 2 to pay for the one, the man these shoes are so sweet I don't even know if I can let go one of them let alone both.

9.5 blew through 1300 like it was nothing yesterday

I bought three pairs off stockx hoping to flip 2 to pay for the one, the man these shoes are so sweet I don't even know if I can let go one of them let alone both.

Wait, you bought 3 pairs off SX? So you can cover one pair? Lol

What u pay for them?

Apparently there are Chinese syndicates on WeChat that can be paid to manipulate these prices on stockx- but I’ve no idea how they do it

My size blew up $150 in 12 hours

Apparently there are Chinese syndicates on WeChat that can be paid to manipulate these prices on stockx- but I’ve no idea how they do it

My man what!?? How would they manipulate a bid price and sales history. Are they actually purchasing and then dumping?

showing 30 sales were made of 9.5 sold between midnight to now. 15 sales for size 9. pretty high for am sales compared to the last few day especially 30 pairs in 10hrs. maybe someone overseas bought a bunch of pairs to stock? i think those sales represent a collective of online sale but i really don't know much about reselling. could be sales, or maybe someone's juking the stats?

Back
Top Bottom