Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Imagine buying these for $2000 and having the anxiety of getting fakes with a $160 tag. :sick:

Good luck to those still wanting these

There were 2 listings for size 10 used on goat
One was $1150 and the other $1500
I only took a quick glance at the pics but both seemed pretty clean and about the same
Looks like both sold
So I’m thinking if you keep the pair clean you will get at least $1k for it
Depending on size probably $1200-1500

391DDDBF-E850-4AA3-AFFA-634C8D2C234B.jpeg

Joints look sus..

I think someone already mentioned this
I guess these resale shops and big money resellers are just buying up all the stock
Then just reselling it later down the road
I’m retail or bust
So I don’t play buy resale to resale game
But I wish I did! :lol:

This is incorrect, you can definitely re-list the same item immediately
really? I remember I canceled a transaction almost 2 years ago. I went to relist it, told me I couldn't for 30 days

guess they made it easier for people to abuse it

I think someone already mentioned this
I guess these resale shops and big money resellers are just buying up all the stock
Then just reselling it later down the road
I’m retail or bust
So I don’t play buy resale to resale game
But I wish I did! :lol:

So you will pay retail to resell for let’s say, $250 profit, but you won’t pay resale to resell for $1000 profit? Hmmm.....

really? I remember I canceled a transaction almost 2 years ago. I went to relist it, told me I couldn't for 30 days

guess they made it easier for people to abuse it

There’s no longer rules because the apps got a taste of the money and now they can’t get enough.

So you will pay retail to resell for let’s say, $250 profit, but you won’t pay resale to resell for $1000 profit? Hmmm.....

Well if I had a crystal ball and knew these would hit $1600 in just over a month well then yeah I would pay resale to resale
I’m a retail guy so I don’t think about things like that
If I strikeout I just move on

Well if I had a crystal ball and knew these would hit $1600 in just over a month well then yeah I would pay resale to resale
I’m a retail guy so I don’t think about things like that
If I strikeout I just move on

I don’t resell either but everyone knew these were headed this direction.

Anyone ever get really high on endorphins and buy a pair of kicks like drunk shopping?

I've been wearing royals so much, I copped a 2nd set at $315 today walking out of the gym.

Then I see this madness, my TS1s totally paid for it.

Lmao!!!
1850 in 9.5!! Hahaha
don't try to make me embrace this impulsive/self destructive behavior dawg.

I feel like there's a 0.1% chance they find me a pair. I made this purchase for size 10 last Saturday, seller didn't ship until Wednesday. I already messaged Goat to remind them that in my first attempt last month, the seller cancelled the order, so this would be 0 for 2 with Goat on this release. I know certain things are out of their control but it's pretty frustrating to have 2 purchases fizzle out and be stuck having to pay $600 more after the smoke clears on 2 different purchase attempts. I really wanted a backup to my stockx pair, but I'm not paying $1500+. Hoping they can pull something out to help me but this is likely a wash. Just wasn't meant to be I guess.

it happened for me. positive vibes sent ur way

don't try to make me embrace this impulsive/self destructive behavior dawg.
Royals are so sweet! $315 for Royals! You could sell a pair of TS1s now and get so many great kicks. Free throw line 3s have come down, the Timberlake 3s, it's so tempting. Or just cash out. These shoes are paying for 3 vacations for me this summer. Disney Land to Cali, lalapalooza, Cubs game, and another trip to LA for a concert later.

Don't get on the app faded!

Damn kids getting $2k for graduation?
Must be nice lol
I got about $2k combined from all my family and family friends and associates when I graduated from high school back in 2004. I hated it, now I’m glad she made me do it, but my mom made me send invitations to EVERYONE! Every cousin, distant cousin, aunt, uncle, distant family member, church member, family friend, old teachers from elementary school that we still had some type of connection to, people from different orgs or clubs I had been a part of as a kid, etc. I didn’t understand the point of sending an invitation to some great great aunt I had never talked to, but evidently they were proud I graduated because I’d get something in return. Mom definitely knew best at that moment for sure.

Back
Top Bottom