Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Guarantee the fakes are soo good from some China knockoff company that they are passing threw stock x w/a breeze , now everybody flooding stock x with the fakes that are going thru no prob , at this point , every TS1 pair I see is FAKE imo
giphy.gif

$1900 in my 9 now. And to think I said $2500 by the end of August. These might hit $3k by then. Hell $3500 is even looking likely now.

Anyone ever get really high on endorphins and buy a pair of kicks like drunk shopping?

I've been wearing royals so much, I copped a 2nd set at $315 today walking out of the gym.

Then I see this madness, my TS1s totally paid for it.

Lmao!!!
1850 in 9.5!! Hahaha

I feel like there's a 0.1% chance they find me a pair. I made this purchase for size 10 last Saturday, seller didn't ship until Wednesday. I already messaged Goat to remind them that in my first attempt last month, the seller cancelled the order, so this would be 0 for 2 with Goat on this release. I know certain things are out of their control but it's pretty frustrating to have 2 purchases fizzle out and be stuck having to pay $600 more after the smoke clears on 2 different purchase attempts. I really wanted a backup to my stockx pair, but I'm not paying $1500+. Hoping they can pull something out to help me but this is likely a wash. Just wasn't meant to be I guess.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190622-144925_GOAT.jpg
    Screenshot_20190622-144925_GOAT.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 33
I guess that’s one of the bad things about goat
If a seller has a high rating and they cancel there’s no fees?
They just take a hit on their rating?

I guess that’s one of the bad things about goat
If a seller has a high rating and they cancel there’s no fees?
They just take a hit on their rating?
Correct, lose 10 points

Plus don’t think you can list that same item/size for 30 days

Some of the used prices on goat are ridiculous
There was a listing for a used size 10 for $1500
Now it’s not there anymore
I can’t believe someone bought it
Unless seller took it off

Back
Top Bottom