Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

250 for the AJ6 tho? Why?! They damn bear look like the Gatorade 6s from 2017, glad I sold those off. In on the 6s & the low 1s, & I’m not even gonna lie to y’all the only reason I’m even considering that low is because of Travis, I don’t like any Jordan lows fam :smh::lol:
TRUMP!
CHINA
TARIFFS

Need the 6s man can see them settling at $500 ish if demand stays the same shd have used my spear ts1 as trade bait

Love the colorway and materials of the 6s. I didn't think they would ever drop *cough* purple and olive 4s... *cough*. The worst part of the 6s is that pocket, but it won't stop me from trying for them.

You guys think it'd be possible to do a one for one swap for the 4s? I really want that shoe and would be willing to trade the 6 if I was able to get it. The resell on that shoe is just too much for me :lol:

Oh the cereal came in the display box? That ain’t bad for $50 bucks then.. if u really like Travis Scott not a bad piece of fandom memorabilia

You guys think it'd be possible to do a one for one swap for the 4s? I really want that shoe and would be willing to trade the 6 if I was able to get it. The resell on that shoe is just too much for me :lol:

If u get the 6’s in a 10.5 I will gladly trade you my TS4’s. Still deadstock.

I love 4’s my second favorite Jordan Model behind the 1’s but I can’t wear that color-way. Nice to look at but the color doesn’t fit my style

I don’t think you’ll have a problem trading the 6’s for the 4’s tbh, The 4’s we’re massively produced compared to the Jordan 1’s

Someone needs to open pandoras box and record whats in the acrylic release. Heard the Europe popup cereal boxes were literally just boxes. Someone shake the box and see if you hear anything like back when you were a kid!

My shipment aint coming anytime soon because I bundled the order with the bowl and spoon...

Someone needs to open pandoras box and record whats in the acrylic release. Heard the Europe popup cereal boxes were literally just boxes. Someone shake the box and see if you hear anything like back when you were a kid!

My shipment aint coming anytime soon because I bundled the order with the bowl and spoon...

Probably has to do with customs. Shipping food related items can be trickier.

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg
j4.jpg
j5.jpg
J6.jpg
J7.jpg
J8.jpg
these are fire and an absolute MUST! whoever is foolish enough to pass WILL regret it!

These are dope, but not for me. The olive is cool, and I'm glad that the hits look to be red, as opposed to what looked like orange to me initially, as that seemed too UNDFT-y to me, though these still have a very UNDFT vibe IMO. I also like all the different details, and the pocket aesthetically (though it would have no purpose IMO). For me personally though, I'm not the hugest fan of the Jordan 6, but in particular, the pairs that have the one main color upper. Like I love the Maroon 6s (mainly because I love the shade of maroon and the off white upper), but though I own the Infrared 6s and the Green Gatorade 6s, they're mainly due to them being classics/OG and collector pieces respectively. I prefer the look of my two favorite 6s, the Carmines and Olympics, with their colored sections. Also, these Travis Scotts look a lot like my olive Jordan 8s (which I love because I love the Jordan 8 model), so it'd be redundant for me personally.

it was a bad idea because you posted the direct link to the listing where the pics and the seller and the feedback was sus.
That's why I shared the actual link, to get a better full picture. And I'm glad I did. You guys helped me to make it a quick return. It's just ironic that a week after everyone was basically saying eBay is a bad move for these I see an eBay pair that's the exact price I went for last week. Hoping that pair is truly a rare legit good deal though

That's why I shared the actual link, to get a better full picture. And I'm glad I did. You guys helped me to make it a quick return. It's just ironic that a week after everyone was basically saying eBay is a bad move for these I see an eBay pair that's the exact price I went for last week. Hoping that pair is truly a rare legit good deal though
I'm pretty sure I saw your seller renew that posting too

Back
Top Bottom