Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

NOVEMBEEEER!?
268x268cc.jpg

6s are not until november?

These are officially the neck snapper 1's :lol:
I don’t know about the “Neck Snapper 1s,” but I got asked a bunch of questions and/complemented from random people on me wearing my TSs. It was actually pretty weird/annoying personally.

I don’t know about the “Neck Snapper 1s,” but I got asked a bunch of questions and/complemented from random people on me wearing my TSs. It was actually pretty weird/annoying personally.
It's always funny when you pull out something that released a while back and people ask "where you get them from"? I remember I was rocking my True Blue 3s from 2011 before the NA branded joints dropped and this kid who worked at the movies was just fascinated :lol:

Lows would just be to fund something else. Definitely in for the 6s for myself though.

It's always funny when you pull out something that released a while back and people ask "where you get them from"? I remember I was rocking my True Blue 3s from 2011 before the NA branded joints dropped and this kid who worked at the movies was just fascinated :lol:

Lol, I always answer plainly "from footlocker" (or wherever I copped from), and they get confused

It's also funny when it's an older release, or something sold out, and the person who's asking is thinking they can just go cop it for retail :lol:

I never explain that part and I low key feel bad. (Yeah.... I got these from Nike. If you want them now....they'll be $500.00) lol

It's also funny when it's an older release, or something sold out, and the person who's asking is thinking they can just go cop it for retail :lol:

I never explain that part and I low key feel bad. (Yeah.... I got these from Nike. If you want them now....they'll be $500.00) lol
I say all types of crazy **** depending on how I feel. I told one cat that they were fakes but my wife was like "hell nah they not" talking about I'm not gonna embarrass her :lol:

The other day I was wearing a pair of my 18 retros and some dude asked me where I got them lol. I was like ughhh the internet? Seemed like a dumb question idk lol.

The other day I was wearing a pair of my 18 retros and some dude asked me where I got them lol. I was like ughhh the internet? Seemed like a dumb question idk lol.
Yeah unless it's some super rare shoe, I don't see the point in asking. Then again, I realize some people aren't necessarily into shoes but appreciate a nice colorway or something that stands out.

Yeah unless it's some super rare shoe, I don't see the point in asking. Then again, I realize some people aren't necessarily into shoes but appreciate a nice colorway or something that stands out.

Not a lot of people know about sneaker news or about the raffles or snkrs app. Some people still think you can go into a store like it’s 2002 and just grab a pair because it’s sitting on the racks. Even though it seems the sneaker culture is big, your average or casual observer isn’t on it like that. I get asked about my shoes all the time and when I tell them about the methods I used to cop or what I had to do get them they’re always like well why wouldn’t they be in the store?

Back
Top Bottom