Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sail, black, then brown... thought I’d like loud colored laces but I don’t after putting them orange laces in my off whites. Maybe the brown and pink shoes won’t be so loud compared to blue and orange
I think all of the travis scott laces look fine in the shoes. Some better than others, yeah, but none too offensive. The lime green and/or orange in chicagos are disgusting to me, though. I saw a guy in NYC with one orange/one green lace in his 2013 joints, it just looked pathetic. Agreed with vinotwofour vinotwofour about stussys, but also NDG air max 180s, as well as those other brown/pink 180s that dropped last year that kind of looked like NDGs.

Not sure what 3god 3god is on about regarding nike's agenda and celeb marketing. Pink is just a color that nike's always used a lot.

Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-2-2.jpg
Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-1-2.jpg
Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-3-2.jpg
Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-10.jpg
Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-4-2.jpg
Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-5-2.jpg

Travis-Scott-x-Air-Jordan-6-Medium-Olive-6-2.jpg

alotta pics floating around but still no date hey

Those Lord Zedds look fufu af to me. I'm comparing to my retail Footaction pair that I picked up (the only source of truth is if you're comparing to a personal retail purchase, not vs a SX or GOAT resale)

Toebox shape is weird, and the left toe dent isn't a quality defect I've seen among retail pairs. The label placement is weird, the price tag isn't supposed to overlap the hole in the shoebox. And the reverse swoosh is miles away from the stitching (I've seen some spacing issues among retail pairs, but the space shown in those Zadeh pairs is almost double what I've seen as the normal tolerances). Also, the reverse swoosh barely covers the heel counter (any further back and the heel counter would peek out past the swoosh)

Trying my best to ignore that pocket. I really like the colors on those 6s.

Too bad it's not one of those kicks you would be able to walk in and see them in person.

6F9952D6-DAF1-409A-A762-05509B14BCBB.png
757694F9-297D-44DC-BA2E-6BA064703109.png
All these are from LA FTA all aligned

ill take pics of the other pairs i have later 2night
Gluttony is the only thing that comes to mind. Although if a hurricane comes your way you now have good support for that window.

On a side note, whatever "manipulation" people thought stockx was controlling a few weeks ago to hike the prices has almost completely reversed. If there's a "price lowering manipulation" trick it looks real right now lol

Back
Top Bottom