Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Maybe You Should Have Tipped The Guy At Foot Locker A Hundred Dollars And Brag About It On This Thread Like You Did In The 1s Thread And Someone Will Oop You :smokin

On a side note, whatever "manipulation" people thought stockx was controlling a few weeks ago to hike the prices has almost completely reversed. If there's a "price lowering manipulation" trick it looks real right now lol

It definitely looks like that's happening. Previous buyers are listing and buying their own pairs back to get the price back down, then scooping up real sellers pairs at a cut rate. I expect another random price hike and buying spree sometime in the next 6 weeks. Watch.

6F9952D6-DAF1-409A-A762-05509B14BCBB.png
757694F9-297D-44DC-BA2E-6BA064703109.png
All these are from LA FTA all aligned

ill take pics of the other pairs i have later 2night

Looks a lot like the reps from China

SNKRS
It definitely looks like that's happening. Previous buyers are listing and buying their own pairs back to get the price back down, then scooping up real sellers pairs at a cut rate. I expect another random price hike and buying spree sometime in the next 6 weeks. Watch.

No.

:lol:

truth is, we don't know what the heck is going on with this release. what we do know is when the next colorway releases, lows or highs, these are going up. my theory is all the fakes are finally starting to affect the price for now. I still think there might be a random flash snkrs drop of the houston pairs at some point.

alright there has to be some type of shock drop for those 6's happening this month. more images of those have popped up than the 1 lows.

nike so hush with the release date on the 6s but given us precise dates for black cat 4s n carolina 3s even tho there in 2020 LOL

How exactly does this work in your mind? The person doing it would still have to pay the fees to buy their own pair.

Back
Top Bottom