Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Eh, not tripping about these. I'd love the 6s though. If I miss out on those, I'll be pretty salty.

BTW, can Marikomo effing chill? Almost reported that crap, it's annoying AF.

ya'll so negative over shoes ... lol, like i said, blessings to everyone that copped & sending hopes to the ones that didn't this time to cop next time..

something has been bothering me with travis scott releases, i find it odd how he does things in this brown colorway like jordan brand didn't already have that going with anthony hamilton's line... but i guess one is available to the public, one isn't...

something has been bothering me with travis scott releases, i find it odd how he does things in this brown colorway like jordan brand didn't already have that going with anthony hamilton's line... but i guess one is available to the public, one isn't...

What? His 4s were blue, his 6s are green, his Air Forces are White / Sail, and his 1s are brown. It's not like all his shoes are brown.

You're getting bothered over nothing. Just enjoy.

so why are you here, lol ...get out, go ...

I'm sorry, is this the AJ1 TS lows ONLY thread with no discussions? You're the one saying you need to do homework, WHAT HOMEWORK. The homepage link literally changed by itself to aj1low.travisscott.com 10 minutes before drop and everyone tweeted the link as well. People that didn't even rely on any tweet and just knew alone couldn't even cop. The queue is not FCFS dummy.

am i colorblind?

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom