Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

so why are you here, lol ...get out, go ...
I'm sorry, is this the AJ1 TS lows ONLY thread with no discussions? You're the one saying you need to do homework, WHAT HOMEWORK. The homepage link literally changed by itself to aj1low.travisscott.com 10 minutes before drop and everyone tweeted the link as well. People that didn't even rely on any tweet and just knew alone couldn't even cop. The queue is not FCFS dummy.
Respond noir. noir.

I'm sorry, is this the AJ1 TS lows ONLY thread with no discussions? You're the one saying you need to do homework, WHAT HOMEWORK. The homepage link literally changed by itself to aj1low.travisscott.com 10 minutes before drop and everyone tweeted the link as well. People that didn't even rely on any tweet and just knew alone couldn't even cop. The queue is not FCFS dummy.
dude chill. your rage typing made u put a period after “WHAT HOMEWORK” instead of a question mark.

we all know he bots and he's in a cook group and he has "early links" and he has add-to-cart links and all that jazz. Thats not exactly homework. I'm talking all manual here. Straight clicking add to cart and waiting for that queue to randomly get you through.

am i colorblind?

image.jpg

i created this thread, i'm well aware of what has released & i said what i said.

do you normally spend this much time on things you don't try to cop or care about ...lo!?

Copped one 10. Misspelled my street name. I got an order email, but when I click on the email link for checking the order status, it comes up saying confirmed but the order number isn’t anywhere on the page. Who knows if it will actually ship

It takes seconds to type a comment. He the dude who oops OW and Yeezy and hella hype shoes with no fees. But u coming at him why lol

this all started with me big uppin' the people who copped & saying do ya homework to the ones that didn't ... lol, why are so many of you so tuff & mean online?

we all know he bots and he's in a cook group and he has "early links" and he has add-to-cart links and all that jazz. Thats not exactly homework. I'm talking all manual here. Straight clicking add to cart and waiting for that queue to randomly get you through.

lol, who all knows this ... what are you speaking about sis... only talk about what you know, this is the furthest thing from the truth. just quit typing angry man.

lol, who all knows this ... what are you speaking about sis... only talk about what you know, this is the furthest thing from the truth. just quit typing angry man.
So u don’t bot or use any type of services?

yeah I'm done talking to this dude lol. Thread starter acting all entitled and stuff like you HAVE to like the TS lows to be in a thread that talks all things TSxJB, which btw I have every except the white af1 and these lows.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom