Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

tbh, I don't think anyone does. I haven't seen 1 good fit pulled off with these. Granted it just released, but people have had pairs for a while as well and all the fits look trash. Probably has to do with it being an AJ1 low. Whats funny is that I enjoy a good pair of dunk lows, had tons of dunk sb lows back in the days. But the 1's just look odd to me

I completely agree. I can't tell if it's the slimmer tongue, the shape of the shoe, or the materials of most lows, but they feel weird to me. They almost remind me of bowling shoes.

To be honest I think the low would look better with the high cw and if the high woulda been the 6 cw ohhhh lawdddd

nah they'd just look like this dunk SB

nike-dunk-sb-low-trail-end-brown-page.jpg

personally, I think the low colorway is nice and would look better on the highs. Just scrap the lows altogether and give the high top an Away Game and Home Game version and call it a day

nah they'd just look like this dunk SB

nike-dunk-sb-low-trail-end-brown-page.jpg

personally, I think the low colorway is nice and would look better on the highs. Just scrap the lows altogether and give the high top an Away Game and Home Game version and call it a day
Wouldn't be mad at this even tho I do like lows

I think those 270's have a good chance to be dope AF. That model looks super comfy and has that retro 90's feel to it.

Given an upgrade of materials, and a bomb *** colorway, those will fly too.

I know it’s a Travis Scott collab and all but it’s crazy to think people are willing to pay $900 for a Jordan 1 low
I was saying the same thing on this thread yesterday. These not worth more than 2 bills imo. Not fallingfor the hype and savin my hard earned money for better things.

Accepted an offer for 750 once I got shipping no sense in being greedy. If price goes up somebody just got a pair under market.
Hit highs for retail so i said f it and bougt off goat when they were toward their lowest and i had goat credit to but its been 24 hrs and seller still hasnt confirmed so i guess its getting canceled. Almost a $200 price difference between then and now. I hope they go back down next week when people get em in hand and there quick with that refund.

yeah same. Thats why I said for $900 for these lows, I could've just doubled on the highs lol.

Yeah I may just sell and double on the highs or get another pair of unions or just sell and hold the money and get another hyped shoe sell and get another pair of frags

The TS1 highs are beautiful. In hand, in pics, on feet, on a shelf, any way.

These 1s are no comparison so the price isn’t/shouldn’t be close at the end of all this

wale's jeans look like an octopus tentacles. Bella looks like as if her mom told her to come outside to get the rest of the groceries from the car and she just slipped on her brother's kicks.

JLP fit looks the best.

These lows are dope, and I plan on buyin' a pair either way. But if I am being real with myself, I am not deeply in love with them like I am the highs.

But this is no hate on those who copped, enjoy your moment and don't let anyone stop your shine. It's a great feeling getting a limited pair of kicks at retail. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom