Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

from SNKRS. suede on the toe box is buttery. comes with extra pink and black SB laces and red waxed
2B258D61-D1B7-4FEB-9603-099423286566.jpeg
How’s the quality compared to the highs

Suede looks butter from the pics. Congrats on the W all of y’all. I might do something crazy and get me one lol

I'm signed up for UPS My Choice and I got notification that a package from Nike is on the way with tracking etc. It's already in transit and out the warehouse. Still didn't get no Nike shipping email and my order still says " preparing to ship". So I hope this is good news for some of ya'll, shoes are probably already shipped for most of you it's just a delay on Nike's part on notifying everyone.

They come with extra laces too? Nice. I guess I’m gonna keep highs on ice until further notice and rock these

They come with extra laces too? Nice. I guess I’m gonna keep highs on ice until further notice and rock these
They don’t come with sail laces which is surprising since they can accent the White swoosh. I’m going to have wear these with my sail laces from my highs

I'm signed up for UPS My Choice and I got notification that a package from Nike is on the way with tracking etc. It's already in transit and out the warehouse. Still didn't get no Nike shipping email and my order still says " preparing to ship". So I hope this is good news for some of ya'll, shoes are probably already shipped for most of you it's just a delay on Nike's part on notifying everyone.

What else? :rofl:

The lows are an all over improvement, everything about it is greater maybe besides the shoe toe material, I think they used nubuck instead of leather. But they even improved the shoe tree lmao. The left is the High shoe tree and the right is the low.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 39
Back
Top Bottom