Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Fedex just came by :pimp:

8ED9DF23-E0E4-4BB7-B883-2CDCB3D32BDB.jpeg
if only the highs looked like this

I believe east coast gets ups and west coast gets fedex. Correct me if I’m wrong
Nah I'm in L.A. and almost always get Nike deliveries from UPS, including this one. My pair arrived this morning, already boxed it back up and headed to StockX. I took them out and looked at them first. To each their own, but I hope the people (including whoever bought mine) paying $800-plus for some AJ1 lows REALLY enjoy them and REALLY genuinely think they are one of the sickest shoes of all time. Me, I can't wrap my head around it whatsoever. When I took them out I was like, yup, some brown and black and white Jordan 1 lows, whoopty doo :rofl:

Nah I'm in L.A. and almost always get Nike deliveries from UPS, including this one. My pair arrived this morning, already boxed it back up and headed to StockX. I took them out and looked at them first. To each their own, but I hope the people (including whoever bought mine) paying $800-plus for some AJ1 lows REALLY enjoy them and REALLY genuinely think they are one of the sickest shoes of all time. Me, I can't wrap my head around it whatsoever. When I took them out I was like, yup, some brown and black and white Jordan 1 lows, whoopty doo :rofl:
Just just made me feel terrible about paying resale lmao

If THAT made you feel terrible, this has to go down as the worst purchase I’ve seen on here. Stick to your guns, man, especially when you drop $700 or whatever on some 1 lows.

rainonyourparadeking

If THAT made you feel terrible, this has to go down as the worst purchase I’ve seen on here. Stick to your guns, man, especially when you drop $700 or whatever on some 1 lows.
:rofl:
Hey, it's just my opinion/taste. I don't really care about Jordan 1s in general, anyway, so what do I know. But some collab with a rapper in muted colorways that mean nothing to me (highs or lows) was never going to be a shoe I wanted. I do wonder, though, about the fiscal responsibility/financial situation of the people who are paying these prices. Not that it's any of my business or concern. But I'm a grown up with a substantial income and zero debt and I'm no way in hell spending $800 or even close to that for a pair of sneakers, and god knows I LOVE sneakers. The most I've ever spent on a single pair was about $400 for the Kobe 9 Masterpieces and I walked around for two days afterward thinking, WTF did I just do, am I crazy? :lol:

Good thing the max I wanted to pay was $139

These likely woulda been dope as a high

Good thing the max I wanted to pay was $139

These likely woulda been dope as a high

Likely?? These would have rivaled the OG as a high. Really would have been hard to chose between the two. Still lean towards the Chi blocking though.

Hey, it's just my opinion/taste. I don't really care about Jordan 1s in general, anyway, so what do I know. But some collab with a rapper in muted colorways that mean nothing to me (highs or lows) was never going to be a shoe I wanted. I do wonder, though, about the fiscal responsibility/financial situation of the people who are paying these prices. Not that it's any of my business or concern. But I'm a grown up with a substantial income and zero debt and I'm no way in hell spending $800 or even close to that for a pair of sneakers, and god knows I LOVE sneakers. The most I've ever spent on a single pair was about $400 for the Kobe 9 Masterpieces and I walked around for two days afterward thinking, WTF did I just do, am I crazy? :lol:

$400 like dinner on a Sunday.. at an average restaurant in New York.

$400 like dinner on a Sunday.. at an average restaurant in New York.
For how many people? I've had plenty of great meals in NYC and here in L.A. and it wasn't no damn $400 LOL. But I absolutely know what you are saying. That doesn't make it a wise thing to do, though.

Hahah nah I’m jk. Money comes and goes for me. I rather splurge every now and then vs blowing money at the club on bottle service lol

Back
Top Bottom