Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

upload_2019-7-25_11-27-21.png

Was waiting for the mid $500’s myself...Reset my expectations from the low $400’s :lol:...

Jumped at $615 but at this rate there’s no way the seller ships...

Oh well, I’ll just put the funds to another pair of the highs...

I understand why man's question could be seen as condescending, but idk he meant it like that.
To answer, I hopped on the His right before they hit a rack in my size, literally the day before.
I wanted them that bad, and they're a 1. 1s basically last forever, don't gotta worry about crumbling.
Plus in a few months, I could sell them used and still make a profit. I rarely ever sell shoes, but this makes it a little more worth it to me.

Maybe Travis's IG got hacked
actually believable? I dunno. It is weird how scratched off the top of the image to block whatever it was. Is that an older pic of travis holding the lows? Obv can tell its him by hand tats

I struck out on SNKRS, then got a pair for 500 in size 9.5 on saturday, it will arrive tomorrow and I just read the news regarding "that's it". Additionally the prices for the highs in size 9.5 are increasing as well and I got a pair a couple weeks back for 885. Crazy day! Not sure if I should cash in, when the lows go over 1K and the highs over 2K??? Decisions decisions, LOL.

I think I am keeping both to be honest! I really dislike this reselling BS, I swore never to become a victim of it and 4 times this year I already have!

Back
Top Bottom